iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, looking to trade my authentic Nemi for something copper and hybrid like my 4nine clone was, this is a great mod but I liked how small my 4nine was and how hard it hit compared to the size and hit of my current mod. Willing to trade for any mod as long as it meets some basic requirements of being copper, hybrid and 18650 unless you have a 2 six and willing to trade the 2six for the nemesis and 3 18650 batteries for a 2six and at least 2 26650 batteries and if possible a charger, my i4 doesn't work well with 26650 batteries. Local trades only please. 37086 Lavergne, TN

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, looking to trade my authentic Nemi for something copper and hybrid like my 4nine clone was, this is a great mod but I liked how small my 4nine was and how hard it hit compared to the size and hit of my current mod. Willing to trade for any mod as long as it meets some basic requirements of being copper, hybrid and 18650 unless you have a 2 six and willing to trade the 2six for the nemesis and 3 18650 batteries for a 2six and at least 2 26650 batteries and if possible a charger, my i4 doesn't work well with 26650 batteries. Local trades only please. 37086 Lavergne, TN
I have a copper Hades 26650 if your interested

VU Sponsors