Become a Patron!

Lost Vape Thelema Elite 40 Pod System Review By Ben28

Lost Vape Thelema Elite 40 Pod System
1.png
In today's review I bring you a POD device, those that are booming in the current vaporizer market. We are talking about Thelema Elite 40, a 1400mAh POD device that covers a range between MTL-DL for any type of vape.

I would like to thank Kavis from Sourcemore for making this review possible by sending me the product, thank you very much!

Disclaimer; Nobody nor any brand is paying me to do this review, all you will see are my most sincere opinions, both the positive and the negative.

7.jpg

Features
40W Power Boost
3mL Cartridge
From MTL to RDL
Portable Size
Luxe Leather Feel

Packaging
ReLens_IMG_20240201142155.jpg

The box where the product is included is rectangular and quite nice. It matches the color of the device, which in this case is Pink Survivor, so yes, we have individual packaging for each color. This one comes in pink combined with mandalas. Additionally, black is another of the base colors of the product. Above on the left we see the brand of the product, in the center a photo in all its splendor and below on the right the model of the product.

ReLens_IMG_20240201142215.jpg

On the back of the box we are simply presented with its contents apart from some contact addresses, a barcode and a QR code.

In the box
1*Thelema Elite Device
1*0.3Ω E Plus Cartridge
1*0.6Ω E Plus Cartridge
1*Lanyard
1*O-Ring
1*User Manual
1*Type-C Cable
1*Warranty Card

It even brings a lanyard! What detail.

ReLens_IMG_20240201142226.jpg

Above a background of pink and black mandalas we find the main slogan of the product ``The Modern Demacration´´. Simple, pretty and to the point.

ReLens_IMG_20240201142203.jpg

On the other side, also on top of a background of mandalas, we find certain features that we will see later if they are fulfilled or not.
ReLens_IMG_20240201142242.jpg

When we open the box we find the device placed in a custom-made hole that leaves us space to put our finger in and take it out. I must mention that it came in a small plastic bag but I took it off before the review because it looked better that way.

ReLens_IMG_20240201142322.jpg

If we organize the main and essential content, we are left with the device on one side, the charging cable on the other, and the spare cartridge on the other side.

Device Inspection
ReLens_IMG_20240201142335.jpg
The product has a rectangular shape but with certain curves on the back, which will improve grip and comfort in hand. The design of the device is simple, they start with a pink base to which they add a black ``skin'' area with pink mandalas as well. When I saw this design I fell madly in love with it at first sight and I chose it without thinking about it for the review. It also combines certain right angles, especially in the area on the right, this provides a robust and modern appearance.

ReLens_IMG_20240201142342.jpg

On this side we find the button, which is in pink but somewhat darker. This will be used to use different very simple functions.

5 Clicks - ON/OFF
4 Clicks - Block the fire button
3 Clicks - Enter the wattage change mode, it will go up 0.5W to a maximum of 40W and then reset to 5W.

Simple and effective, no modes on this device but a touch of customization is always appreciated.

ReLens_IMG_20240201142351.jpg

The device, as you see in the photo, is quite thin, which makes it feel very comfortable in the hand. At the top we find the air regulation that works by moving a small tab to open the holes through which it will enter. It is very comfortable and has the perfect hardness to not be moved accidentally. In the center we find the screen and at the bottom the charging port.

I must say that the drip tip of the cartridge is somewhat larger than I would like it to be. I would like something slightly smaller. For this reason it is a little uncomfortable when vaping.

ReLens_IMG_20240201142411.jpg

At the top we find on the one hand the Ω of the coil and on the other hand the percentage of the battery, this will decrease as we use it but there is no percentage, we will simply understand it by looking at the bar.

In the center and very large, it occupies practically 2/4 of the screen, we find the wattage at which we are vaping.

At the bottom we find a puff counter and the duration of the last puff.

Keep in mind that to see the information on the screen well we will have to rotate the device.

ReLens_IMG_20240201142434.jpg

The POD-Battery connection, as is usual in these devices, is achieved through magnets. Magnets strong enough to make the cartridge practically not move. I must say that the coil is not interchangeable, we will have to completely discard the cartridge and insert a new one.

ReLens_IMG_20240201142504.jpg

This cartridge is filled from the side, we will simply open the silicone flap that it has, which by the way is very large, and we will put the bottle through the hole to fill 3mL of tasty liquid.

On one side of the cartridge there is a notch that indicates the minimum amount of liquid it can carry. This will be useful to avoid burning out the resistance too quickly.

Vaping Time

Before starting, I would like to clarify that this device can be operated by assisted puffing or by button. I have always been a fan of the button but sometimes picking it up and taking a puff without worrying is the best.

I started with the 0.3Ω (40W) cartridge, filled it with grape soda liquid and when I took the first puff after letting it rest, I was surprised by the flavor it provided. Notice all aspects of the grape. I must say that I used it at 40W and the battery, being 1400mAh, wore out quite quickly but lasted well. In addition, always use this cartridge with the air inlet open to the maximum.

Then I tried the 0.6Ω (22W), with this I closed the air inlet a little and gave it an RDL-MTL vape, it provided a great flavor and used much less battery.

As for the comfort in hand, it feels incredible, it weighs little and the ``leather'' part makes it feel very good.

The charge is around 50 minutes from 0-100%, a pretty good time that will satisfy our vaping.

I have little more to say about this device.

Pros And Cons

ProsCons
Portable SizeDrip Tip A Little Wide
Exceptional FlavourGets Hot Quickly
High Capacity
Good Looking

Conclusion
This is a very well built device that will more than meet the expectations it promises. I recommend it for anyone who likes MTL/RDL, however, for a person looking for DL, it is better to get another device.

That was the entire review, I hope you liked it, I loved doing it to be honest, any question or doubt, even constructive criticism, is accepted in the comments, have a good time vaping and thanks for reading !

VU Sponsors