Become a Patron!

Lost Vape Triade DNA 250c (unicorn tears)

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So after multiple searches and one sketchy order from here (which turned out to be fraud which I practically knew), I found out that the Triade has been discontinued. I wanted one so badly as I am very impulsive but I'll just wait for something else.

It seems like LV keeps making Pod systems or making the same mod again (Centaurus aka Paranormal.)

I hope they make a 3 battery DNA mod again. If I can't find anything in the coming months I suppose I'll order a Dovpo Odin due to the dual 21700 option.

/rant ?

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So after multiple searches and one sketchy order from here (which turned out to be fraud which I practically knew), I found out that the Triade has been discontinued. I wanted one so badly as I am very impulsive but I'll just wait for something else.

It seems like LV keeps making Pod systems or making the same mod again (Centaurus aka Paranormal.)

I hope they make a 3 battery DNA mod again. If I can't find anything in the coming months I suppose I'll order a Dovpo Odin due to the dual 21700 option.

/rant ?

The Triade is a great mod. Not sure if you're aware but Think Vape is a Lost Vape sister company and made this mod https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.fasttech.com/p/amp/9644552
Exact same DNA chip, triple battery and FastTech is 100% legit. Just another really good option

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thread update:

Triade is definitely gone.

So I think I'll buy the Odin DNA250C for its battery life.

Do I get 30Ts or 40T?

My builds are always dual coil/ .22 - .24ohm.

On a regulated mod I'm at 145W.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thread update:

Triade is definitely gone.

So I think I'll buy the Odin DNA250C for its battery life.

Do I get 30Ts or 40T?

My builds are always dual coil/ .22 - .24ohm.

On a regulated mod I'm at 145W.
Either are fine in a regulated mod, but when you are getting into higher wattage like that I'd go with the 30T

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mooch: "The P42A is my choice for best all-around performing cell of any size and best choice for a regulated mod for use from about 40W-90W each (80W-180W in a two-battery mod)."

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mooch: "The P42A is my choice for best all-around performing cell of any size and best choice for a regulated mod for use from about 40W-90W each (80W-180W in a two-battery mod)."
I have 10 P42A's and a couple of 30T's in my rotation. You're right in that it's Mooch's recommended 21700. I agree with your posting, but since the OP only gave two options I suggested the better of the two and one that was in Mooch's top 3

VU Sponsors