Become a Patron!

Lucifer Dreams Sleepy Time Cream

Lucifer_Dreams

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A satisfying Sleepy Time Cream to help you have good dreams. Plus it will help you say hello to me in your dreams.

1% Biscuit = 3 Drops Inawera
1% DX Frosted Donut = 3 Drops TFA
1% Vienna Cream = 3 Drops Flavour Art
1% Sweetener = 3 Drops Flavor West
1.25% Shisha Vanilla = 4 Drops Inawera
1.25% Meringue = 4 Drops Flavor Art
4% Toffee Dream Cream = 12 Drops Flavor West

15ml glass bottle No steep time needed. I know the flavor will get bolder as it sits but I can never wait. I would say no more than a 48 hour steep time for max flavor if you can wait. Not necessary though. Throat hit level zero. Best served between 25 watts to 40 watts right before bedtime. Sorry couldn't help myself, had to put my name in a recipe sooner or later.

Last edited:

Lucifer_Dreams

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you honorable Huckleberried. I think you might have given me an idea for the next recipe. Will have to see what e-juice recipe rolls out in my dreams. I was happy with this one because it did come out really light but still with flavor. It is like a glass of milk before you go to bed. Take care.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks good, dx frosted donut is tpa though I think, deffo not flavour art anyway

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I tell ya what, with their new labels, I can understand the mix ups. They went from labels with their full abbreviation to shortening that to Flavor Appentice. Shame they won't swap those back.

VU Sponsors