Become a Patron!

Lung function and respiratory symptoms in a randomized smoking cessation trial of electronic cigs

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Lung function and respiratory symptoms in a randomized smoking cessation trial of electronic cigarettes.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27543458

"These symptoms virtually disappeared very quickly in both quitters and reducers. Smokers invited to switch to electronic cigarettes who completely abstained from smoking showed steady progressive improvements in their FEF25-75% Normalization of peripheral airways function was associated with improvement in respiratory symptoms, adding to the notion that abstaining from smoking can reverse tobacco harm in the lung."

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Apparently, the FDA is completely unaware of this study. Can't you just hear the FDA officials with their hands over their ears, "Nyah, nyah nyah, I can't hear you."

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apparently, the FDA is completely unaware of this study. Can't you just hear the FDA officials with their hands over their ears, "Nyah, nyah nyah, I can't hear you."
The FDA are aware but they just don't care, it's not about public health and never was, it's all about the money.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well, yeah sure , but vaping causes global warming,shrunken I am a spammer ban me, and nucelar proliferation.

VU Sponsors