Become a Patron!

Lychee from Drifter Bar Juice - Review By Ben28

Lychee From Drifter Bar Juice
WhatsApp Image 2024-07-02 at 18.40.49.jpeg

Lychee, from Drifter, a brand of liquids that I really wanted to try for a long time, since they are identified as a brand by the great intensity and power of their liquids, both in aroma and flavor. Many of these reviews are possible thanks to Vapeo24 and his team!

According to the brand; This liquid perfectly captures the distinctive, sweet flavor of lychee, a tropical fruit known for its juicy flavor and charming aroma. Each inhalation of Lychee transports you to a world of natural freshness and sweetness, offering a vaping experience that is both refreshing and deliciously satisfying.

In smell we can perfectly notice a very exotic and unusual fruit, something that I have not even tried in real life but that made me very curious. A fruity smell is clearly noticeable but very, let's say, strange and, at the same time, sweet.

When vaping, the first thing we notice is the hit of freshness that this liquid gives. It is amazing, it is the perfect liquid for lovers of coolness and an essential in summer, which with this heat, is perfect. We notice a tropical and exotic fruit that is somewhat sweet, although softened by the icy touch that is provided to us.

As for characteristics, the liquid comes in a ratio of 50VG/50PG and we can buy the 100mL version already mixed, the aroma version with 80mL for free base and 24mL of aroma or the 16mL aroma version with 44mL for free base, in addition to its version in salts, for lovers of the latter.

In conclusion, I think it is a very good hit for summer, thanks to the freshness it provides, combined with the fruity and exotic flavor. It may be a liquid for people who like to experiment or who really know what Lychee tastes like, definitely, I think it is not for everyone.

VU Sponsors