Become a Patron!

Magnet swap IPV3 batt door

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was wondering how many of us has done a magnet swap for those pesty little screws in the IPV3 batt door.. I did on one of my mods after watching a few YouTube videos ...they are working pretty good and makes swapping out batts quick and easy...has anyone else done this swap, and if so how do you like it?
8d578f2c6ec11fcccc433e1ae56603a7.jpg

Magnets dropped right into the screw holes on the mod...after drilling the cover out to 3/16" the magnets were a press fit using a wooden dowel...gotta do my other mod too...
from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Last edited:
Awesome, bout to drop the money on the IPV3 and would deff do this mod. I feel too many people I know use the SIG, I like to be different

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome, bout to drop the money on the IPV3 and would deff do this mod. I feel too many people I know use the SIG, I like to be different
Cool.. I got the 3/16" rare earth magnets from radio shack..they come two to a pack so I got two packs..but I've noticed a lot of radio shacks have shutdown recently...probly could get magnets online maybe...just a thought

Cool.. I got the 3/16" rare earth magnets from radio shack..they come two to a pack so I got two packs..but I've noticed a lot of radio shacks have shutdown recently...probly could get magnets online maybe...just a thought

Lol yeah they did haha

VU Sponsors