Become a Patron!

majesty not going over 22 watts

Just got in a majesty from fasttech. Supposed to be a 150 watt mod. The screen shows it go up to 150 but when I hit it it maxs out at around 22 watts and won't go beyond that. Any help?

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got in a majesty from fasttech. Supposed to be a 150 watt mod. The screen shows it go up to 150 but when I hit it it maxs out at around 22 watts and won't go beyond that. Any help?
What battery are you using and how old is it?

I got 2 Samsung smurfs in it. They are probably about 2 months old. I got 4 of them that I regularly rotated in a Hana 50 I used to use

Ya. Both charged on the same xtar charger till fully charged and bought at the same time. Just changed up my coils tho. I got really used to high resistance coils in the Hana. Turns out that if you are using high resistance the mod won't go high. I got a single parallel 24g 3/4 wrap at .15ohms and it's hitting high now

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ya. Both charged on the same xtar charger till fully charged and bought at the same time. Just changed up my coils tho. I got really used to high resistance coils in the Hana. Turns out that if you are using high resistance the mod won't go high. I got a single parallel 24g 3/4 wrap at .15ohms and it's hitting high now
Did you use them as singles before you got the new mod?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
What he is trying to say that you need to stick to married pairs of batteries that had their first charge right out of the box and have been used as pairs since day on. With no affairs haning out by themselves in single batt mods.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What Ohm build are you using? If the mod is maxing out at 22 watts, either you have a bad mod, or are hitting the amp limit for the mod, which is unlikely at 22 watts. Open up a ticket and get a refund, or exchange.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ya. I am a bigger fan of singles in regulated mods. I do doubles in my mechs mainly just to make clouds.
Are u talking about coils or batts? You need a brand new pair of batts for a dual batt mod. They can never be used as singles.

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What is the ohms of your build?

VU Sponsors