VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It's a false positive. We have scanned this forum up s And down. If there were issues Google would be giving you a browser warning..

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Someone needs to get in contact with MalWareBytes, they have flagged the forum as potential Phishing...

If it's allowed to continue it usually leads of MWB totally blocking a site, so they will need to do a manual check ASAP.

View attachment 187961
Says may! Some internet security programs may say that because they are unsure.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Someone needs to get in contact with MalWareBytes, they have flagged the forum as potential Phishing...

If it's allowed to continue it usually leads of MWB totally blocking a site, so they will need to do a manual check ASAP.

View attachment 187961

Hey @Vaping With Vic :wave: I have been getting the same error. it wouldn't let me on the page due to "phishing". I ended up having to whitelist the forum.
I have the paid version of Malwarebytes do you have the paid version as well?

I haven't been able to show others the error because the free version isn't tripping the error message for them.

Is there anyone else here getting this type of message from their anti virus/ anti malware software?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is there anyone else here getting this type of message from their anti virus/ anti malware software?
Nope, I'm not seeing anything pop up. This is on my work laptop with Bitdefender. On my personal laptop I run Arch Linux so no messages there.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Nope, Mr Duck says all ok and gives this site a B+

An entirely other issue but here in Oz we are getting warning after warning to ditch Google over privacy and security concerns.
Large number of tech sites are issuing the warnings.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I can't even like your post without Malwarebytes stopping me if the site isn't whitelisted.

1637469583864.png

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey @Vaping With Vic :wave: I have been getting the same error. it wouldn't let me on the page due to "phishing". I ended up having to whitelist the forum.

I haven't been able to show others the error because the free version isn't tripping the error message for them.

I was getting it until I checked the box to not notify me.

Vaping With Vic

Silver Contributor
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Yup, using the paid version.

Also, nice shot "Theboss" calling me a wanker then editing it out, trouble is people quoted your original post prior to your editing it.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is way over my head. I just wanted to say I'm very happy to know @Vaping With Vic is on the forums (have been a huge fan of him) Was able to "Like" if that matters (using Ubuntu Linux on a PC)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yup, using the paid version.

Also, nice shot "Theboss" calling me a wanker then editing it out, trouble is people quoted your original post prior to your editing it.

Late to the party, as usual, but I would not have noticed the wanker quote if you hadn't mentioned it in a new post :giggle:

VU Sponsors