Become a Patron!

Manvap Winner-Tag Review by Ani/Melinda Aponte

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Winnertag1_copy_1828x2180.jpg

I'd like to thank Manvap for providing the Winner-tag pod for review. They provided the pod but the review is mine.

Unboxing: I opened the box and was overjoyed. No glass for me to break! Inside was a pod, a pod mod with an internal battery, a chain, usb cable, user manual and warning card.

Its very easy to fill and put together. On the bottom of the pod you'll find a black silicone stopper. Pull up one side of it and you'll find the open fill port underneath. Its recommended to only fill it 2/3rd of the way to the top. Once you've added liquid push the black silicone stopper in securely or else it might leak. Its held together with magnets so it won't just fall apart.

Insert the filled pod into the pod mod (the main body of the pod) Let the pod sit for at least 5 minutes to prime the internal coil. This would be a good time to add the chain to the body of the pod if you choose to use it. It's not necessary but does come in handy. It's very easy to add the chain. Insert the end of the chain without the connector into the opening at the bottom of the pod. Pull some of the chain through and connect the two ends. Now you can wear it around your neck if you choose to carry it that way. I like the chain. It makes the pod look like a dog tag and it's very convenient always having your pod within easy reach.
Now you're ready to vape. The Winner-Tag pod is draw activated. In other words there is no button to press. Just inhale through the mouthpiece and exhale. It can't get much easier. When the liquid level starts getting low refill it to avoid getting a burnt taste. It's a pretty loose draw for a pod and easily produced clouds if that's what your looking for in a pod. I love the clouds!

Some other information on the Manvap Winner-Tag pod:
2ml atomizer for up to 500 puffs
Ceramic heating element in microfiber
Contact electrode in magnetic connection
Decorative piece in three-dimensional alloy
with a unique design by Manvap
Chain hole available to wear around the neck
Rechargeable via micro-USB port
Podnshirt23.jpg
I wear mine around my neck and its the most convenient pod I own. If you decide to try it for yourself I think you'll be surprised by this lightweight yet powerful pod.
Ani/Melinda Aponte
Winnertag23.jpg

VU Sponsors