Become a Patron!

Many Thanks

Hi, I just wanted to thank you all for making this forum and for the informative posts and knowledge shared here.
I quit smoking literally overnight with an Ego. That was about 4 months ago. With the help of this forum, I was able to hit the ground running after the Ego. Velocity, Kayfun V5,MiniV3,Tornado,coupla mini protanks for the nic-fix later, I ran across the DIY thread. Wow a ton of great info there. I am trying some recipes online, and trying a few of my own. Blending is fun, but watch out, it's a slippery slope!
This hobby has great depth, what with the gear and juices, not to mention the whole other dimension of DIY juice. I started making my own juice because of lack of choice at the B&Ms (low nic). Now here I am, making 3mg juice, 4.5 at the top, other than a few "nic-fix" blends, 18mg tops, and for tootling only. It is good to know exactly what is in my e-juice.
Now I should get more into the gear, I really like all the gear. I want to make some mechanicals.
I am extremely grateful to have found this great forum of excellent folks.
Cheers!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you joined up and could use the mountains of great info to help you out, Welcome to VU:wave:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi, I just wanted to thank you all for making this forum and for the informative posts and knowledge shared here.
I quit smoking literally overnight with an Ego. That was about 4 months ago. With the help of this forum, I was able to hit the ground running after the Ego. Velocity, Kayfun V5,MiniV3,Tornado,coupla mini protanks for the nic-fix later, I ran across the DIY thread. Wow a ton of great info there. I am trying some recipes online, and trying a few of my own. Blending is fun, but watch out, it's a slippery slope!
This hobby has great depth, what with the gear and juices, not to mention the whole other dimension of DIY juice. I started making my own juice because of lack of choice at the B&Ms (low nic). Now here I am, making 3mg juice, 4.5 at the top, other than a few "nic-fix" blends, 18mg tops, and for tootling only. It is good to know exactly what is in my e-juice.
Now I should get more into the gear, I really like all the gear. I want to make some mechanicals.
I am extremely grateful to have found this great forum of excellent folks.
Cheers!
Yay!! You just took right off :)

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing you in the DIY. :wave:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Congrats on quitting the smokes!

VU Sponsors