VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We are now encouraging our sellers to use the new Market Area. Please reply to this thread with questions and bugs.

It's here (well 90%). The day I have been waiting for. This took a MAXIMUM effort on myself, mods and tech team to get done. Nothing has been attempted like this for this forum software. Selling phyiscal products by multiple vendors through a forum - complete with tools. Like most things in this world, if I want it - I gotta build it.

Our goal is to slowly but steadily integrate the new marketplace with the old classified section. The New marketplace will take advantage of the old marketplaces Feedback, so we don't lose that. There is a bit of a learning curve compared to the old system but the new system is far more powerful.

The new marketplace has a seller dashboard, a place up upload tracking information, a complete clean discussion area about each product. It also gets more eyes because its no longer buried in the classified section. The new marketplace will be accessible directly from Resources.

We are still working on getting paypal to work. The system was never set up for the forum NOT to take a percentage, so we are looking for a quick check out work around. We have fixed this for buy it now customers.

BUYERS TO ACCESS THE MARKET:

cvbvcbvcbcvbvc.jpg

YOU WILL SEE THIS:

sdfdsfsdfsd.jpg

Its pretty straight forward. We currently have two categories but as the market place grows so will the categories.

Personal / Small Business and Large Suppliers.

FOR SELLERS:

If you're familiar to eBay you will understand this selling model very well.

So you wanna sell? Lets start

dsfdsfdsfds.jpg

This window will pop up

fgdfgfdgdfgdf.jpg

There is a choice to be made here. Do you plan to sell something with A LOT of stock or just a few? Once you make your choice. Another window will open.

PRODUCT LISTING SCREEN 1 OF 2

fdgfdgfdgd.jpg

Make sure the Accept other payments is clicked IF you just want to sell it for a set price.
If you want a bidding war - leave it unchecked. If you check the box the price of the product will show up next
to the listing in the resource market list.

PRODUCT LISTING SCREEN 2 OF 2

cvbvcbcvbcv.jpg

We dont offer Paypal instant check out however you can put a paypal.me link into the "Additional Information URL" section. In your listening that link will come up as "More information". We are trying to find where to change it to "Buy Now".

NOW YOU HAVE A COMPLETE LISTING (THIS IS WHAT THE BUYER WILL SEE)

gdfgfdgfdgfd.jpg

Your seller dashboard will only reflect purchases done by "Order now for" button. So any "bid style" listings wont show up there.

The quickest and fastest way a buyer can purchase a product and pay is to use the "Order now for" button. Fill out all the delivery information, return to the listing and click the the paypal.me link you have set up already. If you need information about a paypal.me link click here.

You go to your seller dashboard - validate the sale (this means they bought AND paid you) -- and print a shipping label.
Then update the shipping within the dashboard :)

cvbvcvcbvcbcv.jpg

Once you get the hang of it, you can really start cranking out listings if you have a lot to sell.

Vaping Underground does not charge sellers. We do not charge a fee OR take any percentage of any sale.
We believe in the free market, and we don't poke our noses in where it doesn't belong - like - your wallet!

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Individual listings only, or can people post multiples? Assuming if multiple items are ok, will the buy it now offer which item?

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Individual listings only, or can people post multiples? Assuming if multiple items are ok, will the buy it now offer which item?
Well you can sell more then 1 of the same item in the same listing or many different items.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What about members ISO something. Those inquiries will remain in the Trading Post?
This is awesome, Joe.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What about members ISO something. Those inquiries will remain in the Trading Post?
This is awesome, Joe.

Im not deleting anything from the older program. ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I primarily use Tapatalk to view the forum. It appears this new system doesn't play nice with it. Totally fine, but I just thought I'd mention it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I know what you mean! I wonder if we’ll even be able to see every thread.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
If any part of the item is different, such as size, color, qty... I would list those separately.

Then there are the shots.

I am running a few other businesses too.. non vape related, time is a bit short right now, but will see what I can do sometime next week. :)

VU Sponsors