Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Marlo's Iced Lemon Mint
4% FA Lemon Silicy
1.75% FE Lemon
.75% FA Peppermint
.75% TFA Koolada

This is a great Iced Lemon Mint flavor vaped freshly mixed. I do not know how it steeps, but will add notes in a few weeks after testing.

Personally, I prefer it without Koolada or with .25%, but you do not get as much of a cooling effect. And this wasn't made for me. It's for Marlo who loves menthol & Koolada. She also does not have good taste buds. I added the FE Lemon for a stronger lemon flavor to stand up to the peppermint and also in hopes that the lemon flavor will not fade. Time will tell.

* updated % due to Marlo wanted stronger flavor. Increased FE Lemon by .75% and FA peppermint & tfa Koolada by .25%

Last edited:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you, Kross8. It is pretty good. I'm just not a fan of menthol or Koolada, but it was a unique change for me. I'm just hopeful the lemon doesn't fade.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you, Kross8. It is pretty good. I'm just not a fan of menthol or Koolada, but it was a unique change for me. I'm just hopeful the lemon doesn't fade.
i ran out of the LS,, its good, but it also kept fading on me. peach and apricot seem to stick around a bit longer for me.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try the Fruit Express lemon at ecigexpress. Teresa P and Caddisfly talked me into getting it. It's target, but doesn't fade.

VU Sponsors