CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been a while since I've posted one.
Anyway name doesn't mean anything, tasty simple vape. Fruity, flavors play well together.

FA Fuji - 2%
FA Banana - 3%
FA Strawberry - 4%

May add 2% FA Coconut but fine as is.

Enjoy!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can you taste the banana clearly? This looks like it would branch well with custard & cream platforms too.
I do, the one showing itself the least imo is the strawberry, although it's still there. I have since been labeling this as "fruit works", like the drink, very in your face fruit mix.

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Will try 2 x 10ml,

- One as is.
- The second one, I,ll reduce the flavoring by 25% and add 1 drop of Citric Acid / 10ml + 2% of saline solution. This should will make it less of a dry vape and still make the fruits pop in your face :)

Might even try one with rum in there ...

Thanks for posting.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Will try 2 x 10ml,

- One as is.
- The second one, I,ll reduce the flavoring by 25% and add 1 drop of Citric Acid / 10ml + 2% of saline solution. This should will make it less of a dry vape and still make the fruits pop in your face :)

Might even try one with rum in there ...

Thanks for posting.
I don't find it "dry" as is. These are the percentages I found really made you feel like the flavor really came through, intensely. Some people who mix like @HeadInClouds will probably lower them. As long as the ratio stays the same it shouldn't affect how the flavors taste together.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do, the one showing itself the least imo is the strawberry, although it's still there. I have since been labeling this as "fruit works", like the drink, very in your face fruit mix.
Now that I think about it I haven't seen "Fruit Works" drinks around lately, maybe they don't make them any longer and I made a reference Noone will understand...

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Apple Pie is a very weak apple, not like Fuji at all.
It may not be bad but you won't taste any apple.

Been a while since I've posted one.
Anyway name doesn't mean anything, tasty simple vape. Fruity, flavors play well together.

FA Fuji - 2%
FA Banana - 3%
FA Strawberry - 4%

May add 2% FA Coconut but fine as is.

Thanks a bunch

My Vg and PG are also FA my nic is 100% PG 100mg conc. So is it ok to target 80/20 vg/pg with 3mg nic on this recipe. Sorry im a complete noob.

Enjoy!

Thanks a bunch.

Help plz: my vg and pg are aslo FA. My nic is 100% PG 100mg concentration. I'm targetting 80/20 vg ratio with 3 mg nic is that ok? Any advice?

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks a bunch.

Help plz: my vg and pg are aslo FA. My nic is 100% PG 100mg concentration. I'm targetting 80/20 vg ratio with 3 mg nic is that ok? Any advice?
That's fine. Doesn't matter where your pg and vg come from. I think fa flavors are 40% pg. Set your calculator to that. Make an 20/80 pg/vg nic base at the percentage you want. Enter it in the calculator. It will tell you how much to add based on the flavoring amounts.

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think fa flavors are 40% pg. Set your calculator to that.

This got me to thinking. Have I been doing this all wrong? For example, if I enter a flavor into my calculator, I should be putting 40% PG for let's say FA Hazelnut instead of 100%? See the screenshot.

123Capture.JPG

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This got me to thinking. Have I been doing this all wrong? For example, if I enter a flavor into my calculator, I should be putting 40% PG for let's say FA Hazelnut instead of 100%? See the screenshot.

View attachment 45605
It really only depends how close you want your pg and vg to be to your final wanted calculation. If you really don't care it doesn't matter. My base is 30 pg 70 vg. My mixes aren't that. They are close. That's all I care about. I only drip.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got it....thanks. I'm not sure why I was thinking that this could make a major difference in how a juice tastes after mixing.
Vg is sweeter. It could make difference. I use the same percentage all the time and adjust for sweetness as I need. I like sweet so that's not a problem for me. I don't like a lot if pg and 80% or higher vg makes my chest tight. I just factor in for that.

SirErick

Member For 4 Years
Vg is sweeter. It could make difference. I use the same percentage all the time and adjust for sweetness as I need. I like sweet so that's not a problem for me. I don't like a lot if pg and 80% or higher vg makes my chest tight. I just factor in for that.
I am experimenting with super sweet from Capella, been adding 3 drops per 30 ml to everything I make for the past week. I am curious to see the steeping difference in 2 months. I also have EM haven't used it much, unless required. I think next week I will do the same test. I am trying to figure out the key to production juice longevity.

cass

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I want to add Nona Cake to this.....any idea about % I should try?

VU Sponsors