Become a Patron!

Maskking Apex 8000 Review

Naomi24

Member For 1 Year
AD_4nXeymceAn1IntreAqM3LioEqeGV5sSz29DKR8kZAXkOt0NEPpngH-tuNvsOj2vOKigSXSxus3h52j5AKBKMcPjHXv1dFNda5LuPrMWI9VeX9uBU02lrqhP6KdcFfuZuQpYftILNjSuFnf4lXqqiO0fzC44al

Thanks to Maskking for sending me this product to review!
Check it out on their website: https://www.maskkingvape.com/maskking-hot-sale/apex8000.html

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at Maskking, nor am I being paid to write this review.

AD_4nXc69ddhqG4x_Xbwz5WN1DUPu4JgSaJ_UGQC3CTj2BNcSrgcNT7cAIMGTf0Ihi7MjSe95L1UDjBQdruicQ31Cb0dATfIAovj1FlCV0ZqlMEpNCYXYiVLARmYJD-nYmRKJ1Xjt66aY17N2jWF49srPpY5_Yxz

In the box:
  • 1x Disposable vape

AD_4nXcWLSq7JeDkdSPYN_3PZZGquEzzxYmlLZZEemwcaCElg34G3UiZ_blzGCA5YHkXR--rPcgw535HGcB62Tpe4LH_u8jVDUit_u__HIYI-smHqGSvO2tGbjypQNjva6YDiNS69HYYjEMkcAv6gGCr9HMIlCAe

Specs:
  • Size: 114 x 42 x 17mm
  • Battery Capacity: 600mAh
  • Charging Type: Type-C
  • E-juice capacity: 18ml
  • Coil Type: Fully Upgraded Mesh Coil

AD_4nXeODhk5bwDeown_wnIWhChQu7yikptE7PmOwm7-i8b1VWI6zxO5p3HMhhOqQ-yL-jDddOfY-u5-8FAvqXpA0jvNFuQ2y3WNjs5mJLERxRqn1d8TMLmKsPzuo9RkQpNukPWRq_CNhwnRnu5gkPOBWpUkejM

Design
The design of the Maskking APEX 8000 is both practical and stylish. It features a compact and lightweight form, making it perfect for on-the-go vaping. The device feels smooth to the touch and has a sleek, minimalistic appearance with subtle branding, which gives it a premium vibe. The curved edges and ergonomic design make it comfortable to hold, and it slips easily into a pocket or bag.

One thing I noticed is that the device feels solid, despite its lightweight. The build quality seems durable, and the materials used give it a higher-end feel compared to other disposables. The mouthpiece is soft and well-designed for comfort, ensuring a smooth vaping experience. Overall, the design is one of its strong suits, combining aesthetics with functionality.

AD_4nXeO2NXZWZ2oVeGyu9t0NrxIF6gk2rarhqJEqK_c0gs5ZauV0vErd57FcEMydLKAkrk2pfXw4pvZl1bjeV_fc66FhMkjgCtLap9ttwYZuRsAcBLIBHaAhtzSmDrLPC_gzgw0YtQdSdziNywS61jwRoCPrBuM

Flavors
Energy Juice
This flavor is reminiscent of a popular energy drink, with that familiar tangy, slightly sweet taste that wakes up your senses. It’s bold and vibrant, making it a great choice for those who enjoy strong, punchy flavors. I found it to be quite refreshing, and it delivers a satisfying hit without being overly harsh.

Watermelon Ice
Watermelon Ice is a classic for a reason. The sweet, juicy watermelon flavor is spot on, and the added menthol gives it a cool, icy finish that’s incredibly refreshing. This one is perfect for hot days or whenever you want something light and crisp. The balance between the sweet watermelon and the cooling menthol is just right, making it one of my favorites in the lineup.

Maple Sugar
This flavor is unique and definitely caters to those with a sweet tooth. The maple flavor is rich and authentic, with a sugary sweetness that lingers pleasantly on the palate. It’s a bit of a departure from the more common fruity or menthol flavors, offering something different for vapers who enjoy dessert-inspired tastes. While it might be a bit too sweet for some, it’s a delightful treat for those who appreciate rich, syrupy flavors.

AD_4nXf8TXyI6LS52KiPNvGN75GLZN3CLxlJZidc2rXQCkAj3OGowuohI2H5BWPgRuSXBvp6VOLOtytZiuYbLlrZXw15o82I55585GL4_XzpDaJjrBlohJ1B4fGTuhGz8l306PifDEfkv0Fnp2Kzhj2-lR3vDpdg

Performance
When it comes to performance, the Maskking APEX 8000 doesn't disappoint. It has a consistent, smooth draw and provides a satisfying throat hit. The vapor production is impressive for a disposable, producing thick, dense clouds that add to the overall experience.
The 18ml of e-juice means that this device lasts much longer than many other disposables on the market, making it a great option for vapers looking for longevity. The flavor consistency remains strong throughout its usage, which is something I value, as some disposables tend to lose flavor over time. The airflow is smooth and not too tight, offering a balanced draw for both mouth-to-lung (MTL) and direct-to-lung (DTL) users.

AD_4nXeyDCPelXKzjsRL93wq8hzl5uysWRn-7uoh3X2m5EJvO75B5bwEiLRbzsyBdJApcsafVWlhdDYqdjySVRZwaEfswnyk6xUyKKetyZpvKpZKDl2_xwuHOwR9won6v78KfQP34hkAnYDB-7OW9EEXooijb1HI

Pros
- Rechargeable
- Long-lasting
- Great flavor selection
- Sleek and compact design
- Smooth airflow

AD_4nXdsOt0zdD_y4ew-Z9aokz4OWDTs4G3S2bXZ2Up3LyJdFTRTirtSHk3XPm-2JvzGq_ou3IBR2sKMPb3rcK7Hodagf9zR8tmxKYDWxJL3o2y77tc04ezeRxGQObMVS4QI5Nrm_uS4TSFOZER_BeRYaRr9y-4

Cons
- Lack of nicotine strength variety
- Price point

AD_4nXcqcQ5PI6zGe-IMP0vLP2W3QTHbG8jw8XSch6y5iXswlrSOmlFuEyxLtu1xkpAVXcDmhZ86Tp0YwTuPsFLfoTEjVXJ9XTmJhErU_48PGR-shU3lGY6iqqLu-r93aHg_RjPVQZRQgHg9MqhE3mN_B_FV-N4

Verdict
The Maskking APEX 8000 is an excellent option for vapers who want a high-quality disposable that lasts. Its combination of well-crafted flavors, sleek design, and long-lasting performance makes it stand out from many other disposables on the market. While it might be a bit pricier than other options, the experience it delivers justifies the cost. Whether you're a casual vaper or someone who’s more experienced, the APEX 8000 is definitely worth checking out.

Screenshot 2024-09-14 194028.png

Another big thanks to Maskking for sending me this device to try. I had a blast with it! Don’ t forget to check out their website.

VU Sponsors