Become a Patron!

Massage Chair!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Wow! Watched an add for a massage chair! :) A plethora of programs and special Voice control!
Awesome!
RackMultipart20200828-4-69um4c.gif
"Hey Tebo, massage my back!"
"Initiating break your back mode in 3, 2, 1...
images (61).jpeg
"No..no..no...no tebo....not break..massage...

"Initiating mash your back mode in 3....2...

"Mash! What the.. "

crawling_man_09_by_fuguestock_d310q0h-pre (1).jpg
"Please Tebo no more your killing me...."

"Initiating kill you on the floor mode in 3.. 2..... "

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh.... Stop Tebo....."

images (62).jpeg

"Stopping kill mode in 3.. 2....1...."

images (63).jpeg

Sorry im a bit bored right now :giggle:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL

Looks like a way to blow a bunch of money on something that will wind up very lightly used in short order.

The thought of exercise machines comes to mind... Used for a few months maybe and then wind up in yard sale.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
LOL

Looks like a way to blow a bunch of money on something that will wind up very lightly used in short order.

The thought of exercise machines comes to mind... Used for a few months maybe and then wind up in yard sale.
Yeah. My misses got some walker thing 2 years ago, its now just used to hang things on or lean my fishing rods against. :giggle:
Like all those amazing must have new kitchen gadgets on home shopping that all wind up in the bottom of cupboards or in opp shops for a few bucks. "But hold everything, for the first 50 callers we'll give you not 1 super cupcake making device but 2! That's right two for the price of one." 3 months later the same add with the same first 50 callers garbage.
? mmm, in 3 months you still havent sold that 50!? Phew, how lucky am I, I nearly missed out. :giggle:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
You should have mentioned the Shamwow sooner. I'll take two!
We get the Shamwow adds here. All of them I suppose.
Ever notice how regardless of the person presenting these things they all talk the same, all sound hyper like they were chipmunks that just escaped a coffee bean factory! There must be an online, has be online as our homegrown snake oil sellers speak the same way, where they learn to pronounce and highlight words with raised higher pitch voices then lower them when your told the special price then raise the pitch when they tell you the 2 for one offer, then lower it to mention the seperate postage and handling of the things that easily would fit in one small box. :giggle:
They keep on keeping on though dont they! Year after year so I guess the line attributed to PT Barnum was right "There's a sucker born every minute!"
That reminds me I better get cracking on my order for the Magic long distance binocular sunglasses glasses that come with a free cleaning cloth and a corkscrew ear wax remover for the first 50 callers! Where's my credit card!?
images (65).jpeg

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The latest Peril Sensitive glasses?
I admit I fell for the German Blue light something or other lense all in one readers. But I did wait till they became available at our Australia Post shop, didnt buy them off of tv shopping. I was clever, I waited! :confused:
Most of their stuff in about 8 weeks of seeing it on TV ends up at Aus Post for about a third of the original TV price. Man were they junk! Nothing would focus unless you looked through a very specific area of the lens and even then your eyes ached about 20 seconds into it and you just about got head spins. I still have them from over 6 months ago and I dont even know why?
?...oh yeah, to remind me I was one of those suckers PT mentioned.
20200930_131932(1).jpg

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We get the Shamwow adds here. All of them I suppose.
Ever notice how regardless of the person presenting these things they all talk the same, all sound hyper like they were chipmunks that just escaped a coffee bean factory! There must be an online, has be online as our homegrown snake oil sellers speak the same way, where they learn to pronounce and highlight words with raised higher pitch voices then lower them when your told the special price then raise the pitch when they tell you the 2 for one offer, then lower it to mention the seperate postage and handling of the things that easily would fit in one small box. :giggle:
They keep on keeping on though dont they! Year after year so I guess the line attributed to PT Barnum was right "There's a sucker born every minute!"
That reminds me I better get cracking on my order for the Magic long distance binocular sunglasses glasses that come with a free cleaning cloth and a corkscrew ear wax remover for the first 50 callers! Where's my credit card!?
Hyper coffee bean fueled chipmunks.. you wouldn't be referring to Rip Trippers now would you? lmfao. Exactly who he reminds me of. An "as seen on tv" salesman.

Don't know that it was a 'sham-wow' brand, I did have a chamois cloth though. Have to admit it worked well, was a little funky. Came in a plastic tube case. That thing held an absurd amount of moisture, but such was it's downfall. Or idiot operator error. I tried to get it dry but didn't have all day, it ended up getting kinda sour and funky because it stayed damp forever. Ended up tossing it eventually.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I have always been at war with the squirles
they raid my butternut tree, chew up my bird feeder
and torment my dog..

so i always thought this could be Fun...

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hyper coffee bean fueled chipmunks.. you wouldn't be referring to Rip Trippers now would you? lmfao. Exactly who he reminds me of. An "as seen on tv" salesman.
He is a bit like that isn't he. :giggle:
All the quick edit cuts also reminds of of Max Headroom on fast forward.
c06bf8359d395ab185893b77736ed4c6.gif

VU Sponsors