Become a Patron!

Masterpiece Vapours Vangoh flavor profile?

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello all. So I try to be self sufficient when it comes to acquiring information. However I have hit a road block. I need to find the flavor profiles for Master Piece Vapours Van Goh. I only have internet via smartphone. I can not even find their home website. I did find a listing for Master Piece Vapours Mone but no real info on that either. I used Google chrome for the search. I tried every combo I could think of. Logged on to many vendors and no dice. Would someone be kind enough to assist?

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I found a place...
CLICK---> https://www.vape-box.com/store/master-piece-vapour-van-goh
scroll down an you will find product descriptions.

example :

Vaping our Vangoh juice is like nothing youユve experience before! By mixing in a ripe strawberry with the fullness and depth of a cr塾e brulee, you feel the complexity of the vanilla custard deliciously juxtaposed against the light flavor of strawberries. The final pi縦e de r市istance is a whiff of caramelized raw sugar with each breath.

edit: may have to use your translator.
or just ask me and i can copie and paste anything spicific you may be looking for.

Last edited:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you very much that will not be necessary. I have a good understanding of the profile I just cannot understand why I could not find it. Thank you so much for your time and effort is greatly appreciated. By the way berry season is coming up the end of March. I will make sure you get some of the biggies. I figure priority shipped and styro should do it. Course I will pad them against bruising. I will also "cherry pick" your strawberries. Peace and love to you and yours. Rick

VU Sponsors