Become a Patron!

Maxx B&M stores

plankiest

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey fellow Hoosiers! If you haven't had a chance to check out this chain, I highly recommend it! They have a flavor bar where you can try out different combinations of flavors of your choosing. They also have a pretty yummy selection of pre-made juices! Not sure about the other locations, but the Avon store has a recipe book that they've started with employees' creations. They can customize the whole thing for you, including the VG/PG ratio. The only thing I don't like is their selection of tanks and batteries is kind of lame. But last time I was in they said that they would be expanding that too! Check em out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have 2 in Bloomington as well.
Both on 3rd street.
4021 W 3rd
421 E 3rd
I've only been to the one on W 3rd, they were friendly and as helpful as they could be.
It's been a while since I've been in there because I mix my own but their hardware was slowly growing to better suit a larger variety.
They also have a store in Greenwood, Terre Haute, 2 in Clarksville, and one in Scottsburg.
I've called in to the Kentucky location and placed orders for delivery, they treated me rather well.
Just trying to help provide info.

VU Sponsors