Become a Patron!

Maybe a lil obsessed.

AK11

Member For 4 Years
Hi. I've only been vaping for a month now. Got my GF to switch from ciggs also. I smoked 1-2 packs a day for 20+ years. It's! Amazing all the benifets I've seen so far with breathing taste and smell.

The last 2 weeks I've been making my own juice. I might have a problem. Haha. I have around 50 flavors already and more on the way. My crockpot is constantly going.

Thanks for all the good info I've already got from this forum. I'm exited to learn more and contribute where I can

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you actually joined up!

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Congratulations, you made the right choice! Welcome aboard.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Dude "only" 50 flavors? And so it begins... Enjoy

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello AK11 and welcome to VU :wave:. I can feel your enthusiasm, it's making me laugh (which is a good thing). Congratulations on quitting. Hope to see you around.

dcarpentier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dont think I got the benefit of taste coming back.. or maybe I never lost it ? Smell came back big time.. and of course Im breathing deeper and deeper with each passing month (almost to 6mo now). Glad you got the GF to quit too.. my wife started vaping, got to only 2 or so paper sticks a day, then fell off the wagon and is back to those sticks. Maybe its 'cause we only use tobacco flav.. I dunno.. I figure thats the way to quit (similar taste). It works for me, but maybe she needs a different flavour. Cool to hear that you're diy blending already.. I'll probably start experimenting with that this winter.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors