Become a Patron!

Me myself and I

Hello All!

My name is Mike and I am from the bluegrass state "Kentucky" .

About my vaping voyage? Heck that is simple. I started vaping about 4 months ago. Been smoke free since then with out ANY cravings!

I am enjoying vaping so much I went straight from the fire into the frying pan! My brother and I have officially opened up our first Web store www.kyvaporco.com going full in. Right now we are just selling E-Liquids which we also have our own BRAND. Currently waiting on a buddy to finish up the labels for us and we will finally have a official brand label.

As for my full time job I am a IT Administrator for a major Liquor company "Jack Daniels" but it's actually Brown Forman whom I work for.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

What kind of gear do you use?

Also when the time comes when you wish to actively promote your company here, start in Unlisted Vendors or if you have a sale or a promotion in the Sales and Promotions thread.

At least till you talk to Smokie about your own vendor sub forum!

Currently using ipv4 with isub G .. 80vg 20pg mix...

And thanks for the information UncleRJ! Much appreciated!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy there, JackDainels you say? LOL Joking....
Welcome to VU, glad to have you here, enjoy the forum!!

Whiskey, yup Good Ol JD! We as in Brown Forman own that brand so it's easier to say I work for JD as people know who that is than to say Brown Forman.

What Is even better is being hooked in with the development lab. Looking for a flavor? They have no problems helping find a good mix. :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Many have made it also a hobby, fun things to see come on the vaping market, old school here, been vaping almost 5 years now, so I have seen the changes and improvements and new fangled this & that, been a fun ride:)

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
CuteSmileyWelcome.gif

Thanks all really appreciate the welcome! Been a busy day as I am arguing with my glass bottle vendor right now....smdh

Other than that love the site so far and the people!

VU Sponsors