Become a Patron!

Member/Vendor based out of Kentucky

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
How's it going Vaping Underground! I am one of two co-owners of a growing e-liquid business, my business partner has a background in organic chemistry research and I double majored in finance and economics. We were friends throughout college and decided to launch an e-liquid business at the end of 2014. We spent over a year perfecting our flavors and after that, we decided to launch our brand in December of 2015. Neither of us was smokers before vaping, aside from hookah.

I personally got into the e-liquid industry because I have had asthma my entire life and this developed from being around people that smoke cigarettes. I figured that there could not be a better avenue to changing the world than by helping people that suffer from similar afflictions.

My favorite vendor is Teleos!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How's it going Vaping Underground! I am one of two co-owners of a growing e-liquid business, my business partner has a background in organic chemistry research and I double majored in finance and economics. We were friends throughout college and decided to launch an e-liquid business at the end of 2014. We spent over a year perfecting our flavors and after that, we decided to launch our brand in December of 2015. Neither of us was smokers before vaping, aside from hookah.

I personally got into the e-liquid industry because I have had asthma my entire life and this developed from being around people that smoke cigarettes. I figured that there could not be a better avenue to changing the world than by helping people that suffer from similar afflictions.

Welcome to VU, glad you joined up, have a glance at our vendor section and what we have to offer here for free sub forums, Here's the link >> http://vapingunderground.com/thread...rum-info-and-unlisted-vendors-guidelines.254/
Enjoy the forum

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Welcome OmVape, and I wish you the best of luck with your e-liquid business!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome....I bought a couple bottles of the banana flavor a week ago.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.
Good luck