jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
So here is the update to Mexican Fruit Cloud.

I switched from SC Real Flavor lime to INW it taste more like a real lime to me than SC did.

The Papaya was bringing the least to the table on the old recipe. In chatting with a fellow DIY’er at a local shop the suggestion was made of Honeydew. I think this is a great improvement and complements the pineapple more.

I have also added a small amount of cool mint, I was thinking about Koolada but the Cool mint seems to add a slight cooling with a hint of mint without being over powering. While I like it I am thinking @Hillbilly Pig suggestions of Spearmint or another standalone may be better at not muting the lime.

I am still not 100% on this one and really starting to feel like I am chasing the vape flavor dragon here… Will vape on this more after a steep and think of other improvements-thanks for any feedback.

3.0 (TPA) Coconut Extra
0.5 (CAP) Cool Mint
2.0 (TPA) Honeydew
0.5 (INW) Lime
4.0 (TPA) Mango
5.0 (TPA) Pineapple Juicy

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
INW is the most spot on lime I'd say. Gonna have to make a sub and change or two, I really need to hurry up and get the TFA coconut, but meh. Still looks yummy and been looking for more use for the honeydew thanks for sharing.

VU Sponsors