Become a Patron!

Migrating from ecf

Sean.King

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everbody, im making the slow migration over her from ecf, seems to be a wise choice. Been vaping for a while now and finally happy with my gear. I recently got into diy but havent been able to make anything vapable yet. Lookin forward to contributing here and gettin some tips and opinions every now and then. Just curious but is there a way to make the forum run better on my phone? Its kinda throwed off but every other site and forum i goto is fine.

Sean.King

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just downloaded it. So far it seems better.

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU, glad you're on the right side of the fence! :D

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And welcome from me as well!

What kind of gear are you using?

Sean.King

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And welcome from me as well!

What kind of gear are you using?
For mods i only have two, a cool fire 4 and mvp 3 pro. Ive been eyeballing and pricing mechs with some sonys really hard lately. Tanks are an isub, subtank mini, and arctic with a starre on the way. Two rda's, a mutation x v4 and atty cubed which is freaking awesome on my mvp. Oh, also got thr full coil master kit with all the goodies for rolling my own. What else? Not much besides all the diy stuff, juice, wire, and cotton. About to place a small order with fasttech for random odds and ends.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
welcome to VU! You'll find the folks here are much nicer and easier to get along with :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Feel free to explore this place. If you don't find what need just ask.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sipkkctvu269.jpg

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU, Vape on!

ecigdotcom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ya should instantly fall in love with the fact you do not need a min. number of posts before introductions nor a screening of posts before it gets posted.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
For mods i only have two, a cool fire 4 and mvp 3 pro. Ive been eyeballing and pricing mechs with some sonys really hard lately. Tanks are an isub, subtank mini, and arctic with a starre on the way. Two rda's, a mutation x v4 and atty cubed which is freaking awesome on my mvp. Oh, also got thr full coil master kit with all the goodies for rolling my own. What else? Not much besides all the diy stuff, juice, wire, and cotton. About to place a small order with fasttech for random odds and ends.

Welcome Sean!!!! Sounds like you have some good gear. I think you will find just about anything you need here on VU. Good luck and Vape On!!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU, Sean! For the fact you didn't get banned for mentioning that place, you know you're in better hands, now. You'll LOVE the DIY here. Best I've ever seen.

See ya around!

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome to VU, Sean! For the fact you didn't get banned for mentioning that place, you know you're in better hands, now. You'll LOVE the DIY here. Best I've ever seen.

See ya around!
Ain't that the truth! Mention any other forum on ECF and blammo! They get their underroos in such a bunch over the littlest things over there.

VU Sponsors