Become a Patron!

Millions Of Students Exposed To Harmful Second Hand Smoke From Vaping, e-cigarettes

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fuckery, of a supreme order. The Surgeon General presents opinions as facts. Actual scientific studies disagree. The shitweasel was on Good Mythical (Misinformation) Morning having a circle jerk with those pseudo-scientific stooges, bemoaning the evils of nicotine and vaping. Cocksuckers never once mentioned smoking being at least 95% more harmful. But why would they? They won't lose billions on vape bonds.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a tip to help ppl quit smoking: Stop demonizing the best hope we've had in decades of eradicating smoking entirely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wininsky said far too many people still mistakenly believe that e-cigarettes are a harmless substitute for smoking. E-cigarettes are being marketed to young people.

“They’ve been promoted by the industry as nothing other than harmless water vapor, but we have plenty of scientific research now to know that they have chemicals in them,” she said. “Some of them are carcinogens; they have heavy metals in them and they are not simply harmless water vapor.”

Dumb fucking bitch....!

VaporCat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
“To make sure that people in their work places, in public places, would have clean air to breathe,” she said. “This report showing that a quarter of high school kids are now being exposed to secondhand vape from e-cigarettes means that they’re not being granted that privilege any more.”

Meanwhile, back at the factory...

stacks.jpg

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Either or. I'm easy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
But they don't want people to quit smoking, they'd lose so much money. Who cares if people die, as long as the gravytrain keeps rolling. That's why it's so imperative for them to totally ignore and disregard any actual SCIENCE... science don't feed their bulldog.

Andria

VU Sponsors