Become a Patron!

Mini Box Mod Eleaf Istick

If you want a smaller box mod you need to check out the new Eleaf iStick.
It’s the most compact 20 watt mod available and everyone who uses it loves it.

istick_03.jpg

With a compact size, you can hold it in the palm, much more convenient for usage and portability.
It also has a bright OLED screen that displays output power, battery level, and atomizer resistance.

I got mine Thur. morning and immediately began using it. All I wanted was a pass through with a large Mah. rating and a compact size. I hate to think what an Ego with a 2200mah batt. and a variable output would look like. Maybe something like those strange toys I found in my Aunt's bedroom, whoooo-scarry. I have read of the power anomalies reported concerning these units but I'm not a "cloud chaser". I have been a vaper for 3 years. I use fluximiser clearomizers from GotVapes.com rated a 2ohm. and mostly cheese danish juice with nic. at 24mg. from AltCig.com. No sub ohm, no tanks, no dripping, just an electronic substitute for a nasty, analog habit. So when I fired it up, I started at about 9.5 watts. As the day progressed I found that less and less power supplied a better vape taste. By the end of the day I was vaping at 3volts or about 4.5 watts. I left the iStick at this level and vaped until I ran it down. That was Sunday afternoon. Almost 4 days on one charge. As long as this little baby continues to produce results like that, I'm satisfied. It just took about 3 hrs. to recharge. I'm sure eLeaf will try to "improve" this unit but I'm happy with it just the way it is.

VU Sponsors