Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the mini cana today. The lipo batteries don't state their capacity. They only say 00mah. I love it's micro size. The ohm reading is accurate and it's charged up fine. I cleaned up the inside by shifting the wires around so they weren't against the 510 or leaning on connections. Also taped a positive wire which had a cut to the bare wire and could easily had shorted against the box if overlooked. The buttons protrude much better on this than others but it still hurts my finger and leaves a dent in it.

The box is also narrower, so they've had to slant the dna board to make it fit. The tight width will also make it harder to fit a better button. I'd hoped to replace the low capacity lipos with an 18650 but that's not gonna happen without dremelling away some of the box. I vaped at 30watts. Some vapers on the fasttech forums were speculating if this is just a dna20 rebranded as a 30watt. It's definitely a dna30. I do recommend these canas as a cheap vw mod - so long as you check it over properly first. Oh and they come with a cover fitted now and the tanks sit flush in them at last. But I'll replace the buttons before my finger turns blue.

image.jpg

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thought it had two 600 mAh lipo's inside.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did you change out the firing button on the green hana clone?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Who would rather be dry humped?

ok-wtf-just-wtf.jpg

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought it had two 600 mAh lipo's inside.
Did you change out the firing button on the green hana clone?
So did I. But you never can tell with fasttech. Someone posted showing they has two 800mah batts. FT have so many variations of their products it's difficult to know exactly what your gonna get these days. And yeah I put that horn button on the green one. That's the first cana I got and I've vaped it constantly. The button's kinda bulbous but really comfortable. I want one with a shorter throw now though

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Call me crazy but I've been thinking of doing a firing button upgrade on my real Hana V3. That little button is annoying to me. Working with my hands all day and trying to find that button with big calloused thumbs just does't seem to work well.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Call me crazy but I've been thinking of doing a firing button upgrade on my real Hana V3. That little button is annoying to me. Working with my hands all day and trying to find that button with big calloused thumbs just does't seem to work well.
More like it's crazy to have an expensive thing that sits on the side because it can't be used

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was watching grimmgreen's vlog last night. He said he's gonna do a review on the cana, and the verdict will probably be "Meh". Well it might be true all things considered. But what this clone has done is it's offered the chance for many vapers to step into the world of VW mod boxes - something that hasn't been made available - an area which was previously exclusive and unaffordable. Modders like VA charging half a grand for 100 watt boxes pushing average joes to one side. The days of the mod gods of war wielding their soldering irons - banning vendors and vapers and calling the shots in forums and and controlling sellers auctions are sinking like the titanic. I don't judge the clone or hana on it's build. I judge it on the development it's breakthrough has given us. The rules of the game have changed.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am all for the newer and more reasonably priced VW mods making into the vaping marketplace.

Especially when these items level the playing field without leveling your bank account to get a decent quality mod.

Great reviw and comments!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. I love this mini one. The battery lasts ages - it lasts just as long as my pannys

VU Sponsors