PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
This is a mint chocolate chip ice cream recipe I've been working on for a while now. I've tried a lot of mint chocolate flavored recipes, and they all taste like mint, so I've been slaving over this one to get it right. I switched to Hangsen Australian chocolate and Inw Natural Mint and found a balance I like.

The recipe is pretty versatile but I keep the mint low, around one drop per 10ml. If you want a really good Mint hot chocolate flavor, bump the chocolate up by 1% and the mint to two drops per 10ml.

Australian Chocolate (Hangsen) 1.8%
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1%
Chocolate Cream (Hangsen) 3.3%
Custard (FA) 1.9%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 6%
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 1.1%

Shake and vape is fine, but I prefer to let steep at least overnight.

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
Could you possibly describe the chocolates? Only ones I've used are the FA cocoa and chocolate mix. Which is pretty good. But the hangsen chocolate cream sounds pretty good.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Could you possibly describe the chocolates? Only ones I've used are the FA cocoa and chocolate mix. Which is pretty good. But the hangsen chocolate cream sounds pretty good.

I'm kind of high right now, but I will do my best.

The hangsen creamy chocolate is closer to a 90/10 bitter/sweet chocolate bar. There are a lot of the organic ones here in Seattle so that's what is going on. The flavor is creamy and it's great for hot vapes, to me its a tuned down version of hangsen Australian chocolate, both of which I love, but this one is more of a liquid dairy feel, while Australian chocolate is more of a Cadbury egg.

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
I'm kind of high right now, but I will do my best.

The hangsen creamy chocolate is closer to a 90/10 bitter/sweet chocolate bar. There are a lot of the organic ones here in Seattle so that's what is going on. The flavor is creamy and it's great for hot vapes, to me its a tuned down version of hangsen Australian chocolate, both of which I love, but this one is more of a liquid dairy feel, while Australian chocolate is more of a Cadbury egg.
Very good, thanks.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a mint chocolate chip ice cream recipe I've been working on for a while now. I've tried a lot of mint chocolate flavored recipes, and they all taste like mint, so I've been slaving over this one to get it right. I switched to Hangsen Australian chocolate and Inw Natural Mint and found a balance I like.

The recipe is pretty versatile but I keep the mint low, around one drop per 10ml. If you want a really good Mint hot chocolate flavor, bump the chocolate up by 1% and the mint to two drops per 10ml.

Australian Chocolate (Hangsen) 1.8%
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1%
Chocolate Cream (Hangsen) 3.3%
Custard (FA) 1.9%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 6%
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 1.1%

Shake and vape is fine, but I prefer to let steep at least overnight.
Ok, well I have most of the flavors. I need INW Mint & HS Ausie Choc. What do you get from INW mint? More Spearmint, Peppermint, Wintergreen?

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ok, well I have most of the flavors. I need INW Mint & HS Ausie Choc. What do you get from INW mint? More Spearmint, Peppermint, Wintergreen?
Its a fresh peppermint. Very very nice flavor. Very strong.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well then, they are on my to get list. And if I don't like a flavor I send it to another so it always gets tried and if all else fails someone ends up with an extra bottle. I also want to try inw waffle to make a cone for this baby:D!!

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well then, they are on my to get list. And if I don't like a flavor I send it to another so it always gets tried and if all else fails someone ends up with an extra bottle. I also want to try inw waffle to make a cone for this baby:D!!
Shit. I've been meaning to pick up waffle but I keep forgetting.

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Don't feel bad. At least you didn't order the wrong brand as I did. Caps is mainly a maple syrup taste,but it's funky to me and I don't care for it.
You should try LB Belgian waffle. Its pretty good.

VU Sponsors