Become a Patron!

MISTY - A Ssips Wild Berry Recipe [ENYAWREKLAW]

wayne.walkerr

Member For 4 Years
[Have you ever had one of these?

The artificial sweet candy berry in this drink throws me back to days of playgrounds and tag. People always ask why I don't do fruits or candies, so I figured this would be the perfect reference to cover both.

Misty - A Sweet Wild Berry Candy Beverage Vape

FLV | Boysenberry | 3 - 4%
FA | Fuji | 2 - 3%
FA | Marshmallow | 1%
INW | Shisha Strawberry | 4 - 5%
OPTIONAL | Sucralose | 1%
MIX AT | 70 VG | 30PG
Steep| LOW | SHAKE & VAPE CERTIFIED

This flavor has a very candy like profile to it, that is a touch tart but tons sweet. You get a wild berry fruit punch profile laced in sugar and blended up. Great right after mixing

Flavor Profiles

FLV Boysenberry: This flavoring takes the main focus in this mix. It's sweet candy playfulness lends its qualities to all the other ingredients in the mix. This flavor is bomb, and anyone that's used it knows this. It's just a fun flavor to play with and build from, but can ONLY be used in candy/beverage/fruit type recipes. I don't recommend using this one in any bakeries or creamy type savory recipes. I put 3 - 4% because you can turn it up a notch if you want more of a "blue" flavor to your recipe. I wouldn't go anything over 4% but that's just me.

FA Fuji: This flavor is used to bring out the best in the Boysenberry. I use it kinda in the same way that I used it in Rhodonite where it just adds a touch of tartness while also increasing the fruit profile. But in this mix it also offers its sweet apple flavor to your palate which tastes so great on the front. This flavoring also creates that "raspberry" flavor when in combination with Boysenberry which is an awesome bend. Again, you can use either 2 - 3% depending on how much apple you want in your mix.

INW Shish Strawberry: So if you haven't gotten hip to the Shish line...you need to. If you're into sweet candy type flavors, the shisha line is great and works perfectly in this recipe. I use it at 4 - 5% because I want it to pair right next to the boysenberry fighting for the attention of your palate, and I think I did a pretty good job of creating that effect. **It's a must and no you cannot sub this flavor out for any other strawberry.** Again, mix depending on how much of a strawberry flavor you want in your recipe.

FA Marshmallow: This flavor is used to round out any kind of harshness and add a touch of volume to everything. Without it, the recipe seems incomplete and a little linear. You can sub this for FA Meringue 0.5% if you don't have Marshmallow, because you're not looking for its flavor here, just its properties.

Sucralose: This is optional, and not needed, but if you really want to recreate that extremely sweet flavor of Ssips you should think about adding in some sweetner. I wouldn't go over 1% because then you'll start to muddle out the fruits, but at 1% or less will give your mix a nice little boost to the authenticity.

And that's pretty much it. Fruit and candy flavors are fun because you don't really need to worry too much about balancing like you do with bakeries. With fruit and candy recipes as long as your profiles line up and match, you can adjust them to whatever your palate enjoys the most. Like in this recipe you can drop the Boysenberry to 3% and up the Fuji to 3% and Strawberry to 5% if you want a more "red" and tart flavor, or up the Boysenberry to 4% and drop the others for more of a "blue" flavor. Just go with whatever you like.

Mix this stuff up if you're a fan of Ssips and let me know how I did. I hope you all enjoy it and I know this along with my Pistachio RY4 recipe are in my daily rotation. Keep mixing!

Check my YouTube and website for more!

VU Sponsors