Become a Patron!

Mixing Juice

BrainActivity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought some Cotton Candy juice because I sampled it at the store and I liked it. However when I got home and tried the 24mg Cotton Candy in the new vaporizer( I bought a new Kangertech EMOW) the juice is making me cough. Even the flavor is really overpowering. The 24mg strength of a different flavor before in my old vaporizer was fine. I even had to change my coil now because I couldn't stand the flavor anymore.

Is there anyway to salvage the Cotton Candy juice by mixing in other juice so that is not so strong and overpowering? Even maybe modify the flavor? Also what would I mix it in because the bottles I get from the store are not able to be opened other than the dropper, which in no way I could get juice into the bottle that way.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Depending on where you bought the juice, it may be the high percentage of ethyl maltol clogging up your coils. You can dilute it with pure grain alcohol for more throat hit, or distilled water for less. With all mixperiments, begin small until you get the ratio right. Bottles are cheap, and if you don't have a local B&M where you can grab some, then you can order a few online for like $3-5.

BrainActivity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Depending on where you bought the juice, it may be the high percentage of ethyl maltol clogging up your coils. You can dilute it with pure grain alcohol for more throat hit, or distilled water for less. With all mixperiments, begin small until you get the ratio right. Bottles are cheap, and if you don't have a local B&M where you can grab some, then you can order a few online for like $3-5.

Okay great thanks. The distilled water route seems like it would be best for me. I'll try small amounts first and experiment. I'll check the vape store and see what is there for bottles. I heard of some flavorless juice is out there on the market as well?

I am not sure about this juice company anyway. I live in Canada and this juice is called Maple Leaf Vapes. I find the label on the bottle kind of amateur kind of like something they did off a desktop printer. The other two brands I can get a hold of are Juicy eJuice and JC Classic. So far I have found the JC Classic the smoothest.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay great thanks. The distilled water route seems like it would be best for me. I'll try small amounts first and experiment. I'll check the vape store and see what is there for bottles. I heard of some flavorless juice is out there on the market as well?
I am not sure about this juice company anyway. I live in Canada and this juice is called Maple Leaf Vapes. I find the label on the bottle kind of amateur kind of like something they did off a desktop printer. The other two brands I can get a hold of are Juicy eJuice and JC Classic. So far I have found the JC Classic the smoothest.
If you want to keep the viscosity thick, for dripping or whatever, you can get pure VG to add, so you're not thinning it up too much. You can also order flavorless Nicotine juice, but remember you change the nic level when you mix it down. You can use this to your advantage by planning ahead. :)

VU Sponsors