Become a Patron!

Moar Kustard Joose!!

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me start by saying, I don't know what made me make this but I was looking for a custard that was a little different. This is not a really overbearingly sweet vape. As a matter of fact it's kind of earthy I find. Just kind of mixed it on a whim and for some reason (not sure why), I like it. Then again, I have a strange pallet. Anyway check it out if you have the flavors, and I'm open to suggestions/variations as well...

Vanilla Walnut Custard Juice Stuff
DX Bavarian Cream (TPA) 5%
Caramel (FA) 3%
Vanilla Bourbon (FA) 3%
Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP) 2.5%
Ethyl Maltol (TPA) 1%
Walnut (FA) .5 %

A couple of drops of Smooth (TPA) is optional. I used 1 drop/5ml

It's been sitting in my steeping drawer for 5 days and it may not make a week. You still get that creamy richness, but the hint of walnut just makes it different. May adjust the CAP custard, or maybe even sub it with FA next. I'm vaping it 70/30 VG with 1.5mg/ml of nicotine. It's pretty nice in an RDA; haven't tried in a tank yet.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got 2 custard recipes, totally different from each other.
FA custard 3%
TFA red oak 3%
TFA vanilla bourbon 4%

TFA vanilla custard 3%
TFA cheesecake graham crust 3%
TFA vanilla bourbon 3%
Sweetener 1% (I use stevia)

Last edited:

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
*** Update ***

So, I put this mix aside in my "I'll get back to it later" drawer and left it for almost a month. What a difference a month made. This stuff has totally changed, and it is freaking nice. I don't know if any of you made this or not, but if you got the goods then try it and let it sit for a month. It has mellowed out and blended together to make a really rich flavorful vape. It's not too sweet and not too plain. To me, it's rich and fairly complex; it's just different. You get a nice creamy vape with a hint of walnut on the inhale and the vanilla and custards come through on the exhale. I'm going to be making a bigger batch of this very soon.

I'm just vaping it on a simple single 24 gauge coil setup in my Steamboat @ .5 ohms and about 35w and I'm loving this shit. If I were to change anything I might make the flavor concentration a little higher than 15% total like it is now, but man it's good (if I do say so myself).

Last edited:

VU Sponsors