Become a Patron!

*MODS CLOSE PELASE*IPV MINI & LEMO....and a mech...and an atty

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taver13

*******PROMETHEUS and IPVmini for higher wattage mod*******

looking to trade off here, my ipv mini, and eleaf lemo. this is a package deal and not looking to seperate unless its really worth it for me. looking for something in the 50 60 70 watt range, or if you wanna pre order an istick 50 watt for me, that will do it too, shoot me offers. would consider seperating to trade the lemo for an istick 20watt...may be open to other trade ideas so dont be afraid to shoot one past me, whats the worst i can say, no? just added my brass turtleship v3 with patina, would do all of them for something in 100 watt or a god mod. will take trade offers on the turtleship by its self as well, vertex v2, veritas, great flavor rda's *****LEMO HAS BEEN TRADED****** Make me any offer on the ipv mini id be willing to trade the ipv, turtleship, and i could throw in a rda for a higher wattage box. just added, Prometheus atomizer, comes with green glass and matching green glass drip tip from spectrum tanks.*****TURTLESHIP HAS BEEN TRADED*****
2015-01-02 19.49.52.jpg 2015-01-18 11.44.37.jpg2015-01-19 21.00.15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lipford

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a brand new silver eleaf istick 20watt that I just got back from joyetech. Still in the packaging. I'll trade it for the lemo.

Shawn.freeman50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about new not used tug boat clone and a used plum veil

T

Taver13

damn, i was hoping it was the two, need that adjustable airflow, got any other ideas?

NTexas

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A shot in the dark here. I have a Beyond Vape Silo (Uses nautilus heads) for the Lemo.

T

Taver13

A shot in the dark here. I have a Beyond Vape Silo (Uses nautilus heads) for the Lemo.
clearomizers just are not my thing, sorry man, got anything else u might be willing to part with?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Yes both clones the only difference in the vertex v1 is single.dual cyclopean air holes not the three vertical stacked ones

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Yes
386c86d310982f1da46051831de1aa91.jpg

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I think it might be authentic I got it at a b@m for. $45 and came in a suade baggy

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
35 for ipv?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mfraz25

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I have a good bit. I have an open thread in the classifieds. Also a provari mini v2, both end caps and 2 18500 and one 18350.

T

Taver13

lookin to trade the mech and the prometheus for rda's and/or rebuildable tanks, hit me with some offers

T

Taver13

bump for ivp back on the block, lokin for a smok bec pro, ipv2, higher wattage stuff, will do package might have some other stuff to throw in for a trade

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bump for an awesome guy and trader.

Sent from my LGL35G

T

Taver13

Got a price for the ipv mini?
the mini is my only regulated right now, looking to trade up in wattage to a 50 plus, dont want to be without a mod for that long, id trade it and some other stuff, rda's mechs and the such for a higher wattage device

T

Taver13

if i decide to sell, ill shoot you a price, but if your interested in trading im all ears

T

Taver13

mods please close for a condensed updated relisting happening later

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors