Become a Patron!

[Mods, please close] Thinking about selling a VV Reo Grand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[Editing/closing thread because I should've posted in general discussion, or something. Really just wanted advice for if/when I do sell it. Not quite sure yet. I'm sorry.]

It's very lightly used. Anyone know what a reasonable asking price might be? Here it is (next to its much-loved mini little brother):

a142b1d5948c254b56af4ce40d158ea4.jpg

Yeah, that's right. Those really are a couple of crappy cartos on both of 'em!

Last edited:

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it have the upgraded 510 and the sub-Ohm contacts? You can look through the trade forums I have seen a couple of Reo's in the last month but didnt keep up with the threads.

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. No, it doesn't have the upgrades. But it is a VV - not too many of those up for sale, I'm guessing. I'm brand new here and really should just start reading around more. Just was hoping someone might ballpark it, but I'll start doing my own homework. Thanks, again, Oggy.

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I would love to give a you a ball park but I dont know Reo's that well. I have been thinking about getting one an I knew that I wanted the upgraded 510 and contacts. I would love to be more helpful but didnt want to give incorrect information.

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, you've helped a bunch. Sounds like it'd sell for way less than I was thinking. Truth be told, I prefer the mech REOs. Hope you love the one you get!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I will be interested, but not until the end of the month. Let me reiterate.......VERY INTERESTED.

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See edited OP. Still on the fence, but I was wondering what I should ask for it if I do send it on its way. That mini gets all the love while the VV idles; but, still, I jumped the gun here. Really am sorry, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors