Become a Patron!

'Mookie' : Marshmallow Cookie Dough

Heng

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For those of you with a sweet tooth, I present Mookie.

I recently read about an eliquid called White Zombie, which sounded rather nice. Described as Marshmallow cookie dough. I decided to have a go at it. That being said, I've never tried the original so this is by NO MEANS a clone. This is my take on Marshmallow cookie dough.

I've changed it once or twice over the past couple of days, but I've been vaping this latest batch all day long. I've gone through 20ml today...

It's a shake and vape recipe. It probably gets better with time, but I'm impatient.

3% FW Cookie Butter
2% FA Marshmallow
1% CAP Sugar Cookie
1% FA Cookie
1% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.3% FA Cocoa
0.3% FA Chocolate
0.3% Acetyl Pyrazine

Let me know what you think, and enjoy! :)

Heng

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hate to say it, but cookie butter is probably loaded with diketones, so none that I'm aware of :/

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For those of you with a sweet tooth, I present Mookie.

I recently read about an eliquid called White Zombie, which sounded rather nice. Described as Marshmallow cookie dough. I decided to have a go at it. That being said, I've never tried the original so this is by NO MEANS a clone. This is my take on Marshmallow cookie dough.

I've changed it once or twice over the past couple of days, but I've been vaping this latest batch all day long. I've gone through 20ml today...

It's a shake and vape recipe. It probably gets better with time, but I'm impatient.

3% FW Cookie Butter
2% FA Marshmallow
1% CAP Sugar Cookie
1% FA Cookie
1% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.3% FA Cocoa
0.3% FA Chocolate
0.3% Acetyl Pyrazine

Let me know what you think, and enjoy! :)

I have the same question about FW Cookie Butter. I do have Cap Butter and Butter Cream.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cookie Butter is the consistency of peanut butter and tastes like gingerbread, so you'd probably be better off to find that flavoring... at a guess. If you've never had the edible cookie butter, you MUST!! It's quite a treat. Sold at Trader Joe's, or you can find the original Biscoff Spread in some grocery stores.

VU Sponsors