Become a Patron!

More clouds than the special effects on Dr Who....

Sooooooooooo 8 months and 3 days ago I gave up smoking which is something I loved and really, kept many of those who see me on a daily basis alive owing to the constant supply of nicotine coursing through my veins.

I made the jump to a Vapouriz pro and yeah it worked and I got into the rituals of ordering regular juice and dinky little coils for my CE4 until 2 months ago when I decided to make the jump to subbing.

So I bought myself an Aspire Atlantis and instantly fell in love with not having my throat ripped out by PG heavy liquids and could make myself disappear like a victorian magician with clouds of 100%VG vanilla flavoured juice. Bliss.

Then I got a kit to start mixing my own juice (I'm a born again tight arse and it pays to mix and brew in bulk) I currently have steeping, Mango & Peaches and cream, Custard, Vanilla, Apple and Raspberry, Vanilla and some pre-mixed juices which I've brewed into 100% VG (all by the way 0.8% Nic), Quintesence, TY-04 (not RY-)$ this one has more nuts and vanilla) and Blueberry.

Equipment wise I have added to my stable by buying a Kangertech Plus tank and an Aspire ESP 30.and have a hankering to buy an Aspire Odessy kit.

So that's where I am currently (struggling to see my screen and my girlfriend through the clouds - who incidentaly has inherited my Vapouriz Pro and who occassionally I catch with my Atlantis - cheek!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Davie T and Matt Smith were good, this new fossil wank is not cool...
Also it is not cool letting the GF use ce5s, better upgrade her quick before she upgrades you :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer