Become a Patron!

More from useless Idiot Dr. OZ - Why E-Cigarettes May Be More Dangerous Than They Seem

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
From the same people that want to take your child alone in a room and ask if you have guns or your political views. F the f off, my constitutional rights are none of your business. The only thing you have to talk about is injury or disease. Anything else go suck a giant fat hippo appendage.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That’s why the Dr. Oz Show is calling on everyone to let Congress know you want e-cigarettes regulated to protect adults and children alike.

This shit makes me want to strangle IDIOTS.

VaporCat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't give Dr. Quackery any more website hits than he deserves, which is none. The last time he went on tv with this ANTZ-style propaganda, he held up a bottle of eliquid and proclaimed "this stuff is poison, one drop of it will kill you"... um, no.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The last time he went on tv with this ANTZ-style propaganda, he held up a bottle of eliquid and proclaimed "this stuff is poison, one drop of it will kill you".
Someone should have stuck out their tonque and said, "Prove it, give me a drop, heck give me three or four drops!"

Mmm.. Delicious. May I have some more?

VU Sponsors