Become a Patron!

More IS better

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im a newbie to vaping. Picked up a Kanger mini kit at the end of August. Same day quit the cigs and haven't looked back. Occasionally I'll find myself wanting one, even took a puff. Nasty!
Grew out of Kanger, loved b.uilding my own coils and tinkering. Bought a Segelei 150 and a crown tank, then got a velocity RDA. Wow! Velocity is super easy to build on. Coils are cool but found wicking can be just as tricky. Trail and error but found the more cotton I can get into the diameter of coil the better. Cut so wick is just touching deck and watch the wick soak it up.
I have gotten my husband off cigs and working on my daughter. I sincerely think vaping is much healthier. I do wonder about the oil in lungs. Haven't looked up but hoping the oil is burnt before it gets that far.
Anyways just wanted to say "Hey" and say I've read tons on here and learned much. Happy Vapes and Happy Holidays!!!!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU:)
E-juice does not contain oil, but flavorings and VG/PG
Have a look in some of our threads here in DIY and you will learn the different ingredients that make up these vaping juices.
Glad you found us:):)

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU! Lots of good information and great people here.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!

There are no oils in the liquid that I make for myself. Just PG, VG, some VG based flavors, and a little nicotine. Like Whiskey said check out the DIY forum, you may find that is the way to go for you. Hopefully you can get your hubby and daughter to join you on your journey. More fun for all and you will all be healthier!

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanx for the welcome! Strange how I started vaping to quit smoking and got a hobby instead. Strange but good.

VU Sponsors