Become a Patron!

Moreish Puff - Moreish As Flawless Custard Range

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i take a look at one of Moreish Puffs new ranges, the Moreish As Flawless Custard Range. The flavours were supplied for the purpose of this review by Terry from Moreish Puff.

https://moreishpuff.com/

Introduction

Moreish Puff by Cherish Vapor have many ranges of e-liquids which are very popular in the UK and throughout Europe with plans to become more global. To my knowledge their are 13 ranges bearing the Moreish Puff brand name 4 of which are relatively new, it's one of these ranges i take a look at in this review. Moreish Puff e-liquids come as short fills in 25ml, 50ml and 100ml with room in the bottles to add a nic shot/shots to have a final mg of 3 or 6mg or simply add some nicotine free base to keep as 0mg. Their e-liquids are 70VG / 30PG in ratio and have ranges to cover most flavour profiles.

The New Ranges

In this review i am taking a look at their new Custard Range but it's one of 4 new ranges which are:

Moreish Puff Tobacco

Moreish Puff Prosecco

Moreish Puff Popcorn

Moreish As Flawless Custard

The Flavours I Received:

I received the complete Moreish As Flawless Custard Range apart from Blackberry Custard which i tested in a previous review but will add my thoughts on that flavour to this review and Banana Custard which is a shame as that would of completed the range.

The Flavours are:

Blackberry Custard
Original Custard
Rhubarb Custard
Apple Crumble Custard
Creme Brulee Custard
Banana Custard
Strawberry Banana Custard

I Received:

25ml Short Fill Blackberry Custard

https://moreishpuff.com/collections/cust...short-fill

50ml Short Fill Original Custard

25ml Short Fill Rhubarb Custard

50ml Apple Crumble Custard

100ml Creme Brulee Custard

25ml Short Fill Strawberry Banana Custard

Testing Equipment:

I added nicotine to make all the flavours my 2mg preferred strength then added VG/PG to make the bottles up to their required volume keeping the overall VG/PG ratio as close to 70VG / 30PG as possible. Before testing the e-liquids they were left after adding nicotine and base for 2 weeks to steep i then tested the flavours on 2 different set-ups.

The first set-up was the Berserker V2 MTL RDA on top of the Ultroner Aether using a Superfine MTL Fused Clapton, Ni80 30ga*2+38ga 6 wraps with a 2.5mm ID and a resistance of 0.78ohm, i vaped at 17W.

The second set-up was using the Vapefly Jester with the rebuildable pod. The coil specs were KA1 ID 2.0mm 1.0ohm 28ga and i used on the middle (Blue) setting.

The cotton used was jellyfish.

Note: Blackberry Custard was tested previously on different set-ups

My Experience Using The Flavours

Blackberry Custard

Note: This was taken from a previous review!

The Aroma is Blackberry with Vanilla Custard in the background but very evident. This is lush, despite the Custard being in the background when smelling the open bottle the tangy authentic Blackberry when vaping doesn't dominate the Custard which is a sweet creamy Vanilla Custard that works well as an equal partner to the Blackberries, they compliment each other perfectly with the sweetness of the Custard keeping the sharpness of the Blackberries in check. The flavour stays consistent throughout the inhale, exhale and through to the aftertaste. I definitely left the best to last, this flavour is Moreish!

SCORE: 9.5/10

Original Custard

The Aroma, inhale, Exhale and aftertaste leaves no surprises just very Creamy authentic Vanilla Custard throughout, very nice! but kind of leaves me wanting to use this as a base to experiment with.

SCORE: 7.5/10

Review Continued Below:

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Review Continued:

Rhubarb Custard

The Aroma is sharp Rhubarb but also some kind of sweet butter pastry is present keeping the sharpness in check, as ever the Vanilla Custard sits patiently in the background. The inhale has sharp authentic Rhubarb dominating with Creamy Custard present but unable to add much sweetness leaving the inhale to have quite a tang. The exhale see's a sweet butter crumble merge with the Custard adding much more sweetness and the Rhubarb while still the dominant flavour has now lost some of it's bite. The aftertaste starts very much as the exhale finished with sweetness keeping the Rhubarb in check, but the sweetness soon subsides leaving a sharp but not unpleasant authentic Rhubarb taste. A very well crafted e-liquid!

SCORE 9.5/10

Apple Crumble Custard

The Aroma is Apple and a sweet buttery crumble, yet again the Vanilla Custard is very much in the background when smelling the open bottle. The inhale is very much Apple with a buttery sweet crumble mix as i tasted with the Rhubarb Custard but much more evident in this e-juice, not that the sweetness is needed to tame the Apple which is also very sweet. The creamy Custard is very evident in this one and being less sweet than the Apples and crumble prevents the e-liquid becoming too sweet. Nothing changes on the exhale and the aftertaste is just good old Apple Crumble with Custard just as i remember it. Makes me want to go out and bye an Apple pie and a tin of Custard!

SCORE: 9/10

Creme Brulee Custard

The Aroma again see's the vanilla Custard dominated by a sweet Demerara Sugar and a slightly sweet burnt smell. On the inhale the very creamy Vanilla Custard dominates with a sweet Demarara Sugar sitting in the background. The Exhale see's role reversals as the Sweet brown Sugar shines through also giving a burnt but not unpleasant taste as it as a sweet edge a bit like Bonfire Toffee. The aftertaste is a strange mixture of sweetness and burn't which is quite strange! Some will love this others will find the aftertaste not to their liking.

SCORE: 8/10

Strawberry Banana Custard

The Aroma is dominated by Banana with Strawberry playing second fiddle and a Vanilla Custard is present but somewhat in the background. Like with all this Custard Range the Creamy Vanilla Custard is much more evident when vaping than smelling the open bottle would suggest. The inhale is very much a Banana Custard with Strawberry sitting quite subtly in the background while the exhale see's the Strawberry much more evident while still staying dominated by merged Banana and Custard. The aftertaste starts with all 3 flavours present but Banana outlasts Both the Vanilla and Strawberry and stays a good while. One mainly for the Banana lovers!

SCORE: 9/10

Conclusion

Pity i didn't have the Banana Custard to try but must say what a cracking Custard Range. I had already rated the Blackberry Custard highly in a previous review and of the other flavours the Rhubarb Custard was a match for it. Both the Strawberry Banana Custard and the Apple Crumble Custard were really nice e-liquids while the Creme Brulee has an acquired aftertaste and personally i'm not really into Vanilla Custard as a standalone flavour.

I would once again like to thank Terry from Moreish Puff for supplying the Moreish as Flawless Custard Range e-liquids for the purpose of this review.

https://moreishpuff.com/

VU Sponsors