Become a Patron!

Morir Soñando (Dominican Republic Shake)

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
:yes:My favorite Milk Shake! Delicious! :drunk:
I'm not Domonican by any means with all the respect to them, but they are so good in the Natural Juices, Smoothies & Shakes mixing that I have to give them credit. This is a milkshake like no other when it comes to oranges. Give it a shot and you'll tell me if I'm wrong. The Condensed Milk complement so well that you won't make it last too long, The longer it seats the better. I'll suggest to let it sit some time if you aren't using heat. Enjoy Guys!!!
: http://e-liquid- recipes.com/recipe/442970/Morir+So%25C3%25B1ando+%2528Die+Dreaming%2529+Dominican+Republic+Drink

0.5% Cinnamon Ceylon (FA)
3% Dairy Milk (TPA)
4% Juicy Orange (CAP)
1% Milk Condensed (FA)
4% Orange Creamsicle (CAP)
3% Simply Vanilla (CAP)
2% Sweet Tangerine (CAP)
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
80% VG/ 20%PG

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for sharing, any sub for condensed milk I have every thing except that. Thanks

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, this is the first recipe I have seen using condensed milk. I haven't tried it yet. Unfortunately Im missing 4 ingredients. Always a flavor or 2 or 4 short.

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for sharing, any sub for condensed milk I have every thing except that. Thanks

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Not a problem my friend. I will say that this flavor is very unique. You can sub with sweet cream (CAP OR TPA) but you'll trough the recipe off. This drink is made with condensed milk. I never done it without it. Thank you for looking at it.

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow, this is the first recipe I have seen using condensed milk. I haven't tried it yet. Unfortunately Im missing 4 ingredients. Always a flavor or 2 or 4 short.
Not many people use this, is very touchy I'll say. You have to start low if never tried. I'm fan of carnation milk and I love it. This is a wonderful vape. Once you get your flavors give it a shot, you won't regretted. Thanks...

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not many people use this, is very touchy I'll say. You have to start low if never tried. I'm fan of carnation milk and I love it. This is a wonderful vape. Once you get your flavors give it a shot, you won't regretted. Thanks...

I like the Condensed Milk myself as it brings more complexity to the mix.
Or maybe another layer, hard for me to describe but it seems to fill in some of the missing blanks.
Especially with Dairy Milk & VBIC.
I've only been using 0.5% tho.

Nice recipe BTW, has many of my favorite flavors, right up my alley.
Interesting twist with the Cinnamon...

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the Condensed Milk myself as it brings more complexity to the mix.
Or maybe another layer, hard for me to describe but it seems to fill in some of the missing blanks.
Especially with Dairy Milk & VBIC.
I've only been using 0.5% tho.

Nice recipe BTW, has many of my favorite flavors, right up my alley.
Interesting twist with the Cinnamon...
Anytime my friend! Yes, in my opinion make this kinds of drinks to be more real. I'm a big fan of this milk. Like I said, 1% may be to much for some people, I like to feel the complement between the two. You're just right, this is very complex.Many mixers don't like it or do not find the right pairs for it. This is the way to go, a bit of cinnamon and the oranges can make the miracle happen. Thank you for sharing your opinions, it helps big time...

StanleySpadowski

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have basically every vanilla flavor under the sun except CAP Simply Vanilla. Any subs that you would recommend? I have no clue what Simply Vanilla tastes like.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have basically every vanilla flavor under the sun except CAP Simply Vanilla. Any subs that you would recommend? I have no clue what Simply Vanilla tastes like.

Simply Vanilla was one of the first of that type I got when starting DIY.
Unfortunately I haven't really used it much as I was using 3% TFA Vanilla Swirl plus 1% TFA Sweet Cream for a long time.
Then got some others like CAP French Vanilla, DIYFS French Vanilla, INW Shisha Vanilla, etc.
Simply Vanilla has it's own taste, but it's not like any of the French, Madagascar, or Bourbon types I have.
Oddly enough the TFA Vanilla Swirl is close but it's not exact.
And FA Vanilla Classic is another close one, even though it's considered a Madagascar type.

Because this recipe looks to be heavier on the Orange & Dairies/Creams I'm thinking the Vanillas are minor players anyway.
As it seems to me anyway, the Diary seems to work better for creating the Ice Cream type mixes better than the Vanillas.
It also has some TFA Vanilla Bean besides the Simply Vanilla.
The easiest option is to raise the TFA VBIC up to 4-5% and just leave out the other Vanilla IMO:D.

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm sorry Stanley that I'm replying so late. I will try Classic from FA, this is a really good vanilla also. If you do please let me know how it works for you. Thanks Stanley!

StanleySpadowski

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm sorry Stanley that I'm replying so late. I will try Classic from FA, this is a really good vanilla also. If you do please let me know how it works for you. Thanks Stanley!
Sorry I'm responding so late as well. Just went through a monetary dry spell and had to ration my VG and Nic so I didn't do any experimenting. Just made up my ADV. But alas I'm back baby!!! Unfortunately it was so long between orders that I forgot to order the creamsicle which I'm sure without a doubt is a very important player in this recipe. I will mix this up in the next couple weeks and let you know what happens.

VU Sponsors