Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
TPA Toasted Marshmallow 3%

FLV Vanilla Custard 3%

FA Tuscan Reserve 2%

FA Catalan Cream 1%

INW Cappucino 1%

I enjoy this with a cup of coffee in the morning.

I have tried a few FA tobaccos and find some of them horrible to be honest (cuban supreme to me is like a cigar, leather jacket and soil mixed together!). Tuscan Reserve is an unsung heroe for me tho, don’t like it on its own (a bit florally) but it does give a coffee shop like little thin cigar in a tin feeling for me in mixes, hence the recipe.

Main flavour is a toasted marshmallow with tobacco undertone. The custard is to make the whole thing creamier and smoother and I find flv custard very neutral bar the egginess. The catalan cream is to smooth out the tobacco and egginess in the custard adding a bit more cream. The cappucino is for a light coffee and cappucino froth to the cream and to give the tuscan that coffee shop feeling I really like from it. This is an AMV All Morning Vape for me haha

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have FA Cappucino, but not INA. Any idea if it would make a major difference?

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The INW to me anyway is pretty light on the coffee flavour and more the frothyness of a cappucino. From memory the FA one is still a pretty strong coffee or is that the expresso, cant remember as not used either of them for a while (not much help here, maybe someone uses both more recently could say) The INW one is fairly light among the flavours in this so I would say either just leave it out or try with a really small amount of the FA one .25-.5%

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have tried a few FA tobaccos and find some of them horrible to be honest (cuban supreme to me is like a cigar, leather jacket and soil mixed together!).

Of the cigar flavors I've tried, the FA Cuban Supreme is the only one that had a very prominent green leaf wrapper flavor. Tough for me to vape on a stand alone, but not too bad (in small amounts) to add complexity in a cigar flavor blend.

Thanks for the recipe!

Ron
---
"When life hands you lemons, make whisky sours."- W. C. Fields

VU Sponsors