Become a Patron!

Most Smokers Don't Stick With E-Cigarettes

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is no surprise...nicotine is not the tough nut to crack..it's not ll that addictive..it is the MAOIs in smoking that most people are addicted to...that is why WTA juices have always been around..

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
This is no surprise...nicotine is not the tough nut to crack..it's not ll that addictive..it is the MAOIs in smoking that most people are addicted to...that is why WTA juices have always been around..

Vaping seems to "only" be 30% effective.

Which is at least FOUR TIMES higher then any other method.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping seems to "only" be 30% effective.

Which is at least FOUR TIMES higher then any other method.
I think that it would be more effective if it was used in conjuction with an MAOI replacment alternative...also I've had good results using niacin to get rid of the monkey.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
WTA juices haven't always been around. The history of their development can be found over on ECF.

Some people find them helpful. I certainly did. But I'd wager the vast majority of people who've successfully switched to vaping did it on nicotine alone and have never even heard of WTA.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTA juices haven't always been around. The history of their development can be found over on ECF.

Some people find them helpful. I certainly did. But I'd wager the vast majority of people who've successfully switched to vaping did it on nicotine alone and have never even heard of WTA.
WTAs also have alkloids in them that have naturally occuring anti-depresants..unfortunately I only found two companies that ever made them, and they are pricey,but effective..they've been around a good while
I think the first generation of vapers were hardcore smokers and alot of us used WTAs or tried them...this newer generation of vapers tend to be more hobbyists and younger, without decades of smoking addiction behind them, and so quitting is much easier.for them...I mean on this forum there is almost no threads discussing kicking smoking and there is a huge stigma even among vapers about dual users, as if it is a failure...Sadly VU has alot of information on getting the newest chinomizer, but little information about the struggle with the smoking addiction.In some ways I feel the vaping community has been as myopic about kicking smoking as big pharma. Our focus has been on the newest shinniest gizmo that gives us nar nar clouds, but we haven't really focused on how vaping could be altered to help the other 70% that vaping as it is now isn't helping...

Last edited:

VU Sponsors