Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
I decided to do something a little different on this juice review. I bought this solely on hype from the internet. Having never tried it before I decided to try it for the very first time on camera for a initial impression. I'm pretty glad I did and I might actually do more reviews this way for juice.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Like the vid...

MistaKuraudo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice review. I like Mother's Milk, but after a while, I think I prefer the milky-ness of it more, so I tend to go more for OB. Mixing in a bottle of OB and MM would be the perfect combination of cream and strawberry for me.

EDIT: Wow. I really appreciate the way posting is done on this forum. It doesn't completely refresh the whole thread, so the video kept on playing after I posted. I like that. Kudos to whoever coded that into the forum. Lol.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys. Format is still getting worked out. I think I finally nailed the screening / lighting in my last video. This one you can still see a bit of fringing from the green screen. The new video is much smoother.

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great review I will be looking for more of your reviews. Your Definitely one of the better reviewers out there keep up the good work.

VU Sponsors