Become a Patron!

Mountain Dew Baja Blast

DarkJester89

Member For 4 Years
Theirs a Pitch Black recipe on ELR that I put up a few months ago if interested. I personally dont really like baha blast but Ill try it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have that recipe as well, but haven't mixed it yet. If anyone beats me to it, I'd like to hear about it as well. I really don't like Mountain Dew, but love the Baja Blast. ;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Teresa P, I have mixed that one for friends that have had Baja Blast before and they say it is spot on.
Awesome! I'm off work tomorrow and I'll mix that one up! Thanks!

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont understand how its described as being a tropical flavor dew but people always put blueberries and other berries with it. I think its a mind thing because its blue but C'MON sodas get artificially colored all the time right?? My take on baja blast is much different than any clones I have found and I am still working on it but pineapple, lime and dew is the base. Not sure what other tropical flavors blast may have(maybe passionfruit or a tropical fruit medly?) but thats just my two cents lol . I looooovvve the real stuff and have for a very long time but dont taste blueberry or sweet berries in it personally. Only down side to trying to make this recipe was that tpa's dew has an odd bit about it to me and I think I might just do a custom dew instead of using theirs. Gonna have to bump it up on the to-do list now!!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Their website says it's Dew with a "blast of tropical lime." I don't get blueberry either, but flavors can make strange combos sometimes, we'll see.

VU Sponsors