Become a Patron!

MOV Legendary

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MO-DT-1011-2.jpg

Legendary™ is... well, Legendary! A very satisfying vape from start to finish, you won't be thinking twice as you finish your bottle down to the last drop! Complex, smooth & delicious is the best way to describe this blend. Containing seven (yes, seven!) flavor notes. This E-Liquid starts with a luscious hazelnut flavor that is blended with a silky chocolate undertone and finishes with a creamy banana nut exhale that is sure to seal the deal. Hints of Vanilla and Caramel can be found through out leaving a very unique and completely satisfying vape. To truly understand what Legendary™ is you have to experience it for yourself!

Banana Nut Bread (TPA) 6%
Chocolate (Dark) (TPA) 4%
Hazelnut (TPA) 3%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3%
Caramel Original (TPA) 3%
Toasted Almond (TPA) 2.3%
Almond (FA) 2.2%
Acetyl Pyrazine (TPA) 1%
Ethyl Maltol 1%

I realize that it seems like a high percentage of flavoring, but it tastes exact (at least, to me it does) This is a clone of the original recipe, MOV has changed the recipe. I haven't purchased the "new" Legendary so I cannot say what it tastes like.

I did not come up with this recipe, but I tweaked the one I was given ever so slightly. This is now and has always been my favorite liquid from any vendor that i have ever tried.

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's not uncommon for percentages to be higher with TPA/TFA :)

VU Sponsors