Become a Patron!

MTL BF Atty

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tried mechanical squonking and was nothing special for me, so been waiting for a reasonable priced regulated squonker, saw the COV wraith and jumped on it, and I love the mod, but of course the atty that comes with it, is for blowing clouds, which I knew, but had saved my freakshow mini, thinking that would be good for MTL, as set for single coil and can close the airflow right down, but I was wrong, it sucks.

Really like the idea of squonking, think I just need to find a good BF atty that is made for MTL, as I am still not sure on this squonking, and thinking I may already wasted money buying the wraith, I don't want to spend a lot of money on a new atty.

So can some please recommend a good reasonable priced BF MTL atty, so I can believe everyone who says bottom feeders are the bees knees.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Cyclone, Nuppin, Chalice III, and Origen Little 16 are the ones I use. But all of them are pretty hard to find these days since the market went to larger big-air atties.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Chalice 3 has the best flavor, but expensive. If you look around you can find the nuppin's or clones. If you can score a Vicious Ant Cyclone BF, they are really decent rda's

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Agreed on Cyclone as a good one.
But also - check if Tom from Catfish Atty Mods has any Reactors left.
Heck - you could ask him if he has ANY MTL atties lying around - but he recently did a run of Reactors.
That is a TINY, intense, small-hole atty...

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whats your favorite Dripper????? maybe get one and convert it? IMO, the best BF atty is your favorite Dripper. Problem is these days the market is tank and big air/clouds focused.
The Hobo 3 is a decent MTL atty.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was looking on the reo site last night, and wonder if any of them newer reomizers would be any good, would like to stay with black if possible, so something like the reomizer 10?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Whats your favorite Dripper????? maybe get one and convert it? IMO, the best BF atty is your favorite Dripper. Problem is these days the market is tank and big air/clouds focused.
The Hobo 3 is a decent MTL atty.

I don't have a favorite dripper, been mostly a tank guy.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get an Odin from Lokilabs. You will need to build a double coil, but you can constrict the airflow to MTL, or a loose MTL. I have a few of these and love them.

The Green is a great color. http://www.lokilab.com/product-p/cerav2.htm

You're the 2nd person to suggest the Odin, so is tempting, does suck on their pictures of it, just the cap, no picture of the deck or anything else, it does say designed for single or dual coils though.

spdy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Derringer v3 single coil from FT with a Fatdaddy 510 pin is my favorite (I prefer it over the infamous NarDa).

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Put a order in for a black odin v2, should go well with the black wraith, thanks for the suggestions :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ask Rob on the Reo site
I had a challice and its a mother f er to build, got rid of it

My first ever build was on a Chalice III clone - now that was a mother. The authentic was very easy after that, lol

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Put a order in for a black odin v2, should go well with the black wraith, thanks for the suggestions :)
I would drill out the post wire holes a bit if you want to use wire thicker than 24/26 Gauge. Other than that, they just rock. I have a V1 that has small air inlets, it is nice when closed 1/2 way down on my Reo with a dual .22 24 Gauge SS build. Nice combination of thick vapor and flavor and warmth.

The trick to get the best flavor from side inlet airflow attys is to elevate the coil a bit so you can see the bottom half's of the coils through the air inlets. The air will go under as well as around the coils providing the best flavor you can get next to a bottom airflow only atty. The benefit is no leaks if you wick it right.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Up to you. I like my mtl vapes to be "chewy" or thick. that resistance will do that.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got the Odin today, got a single 1.5ohm clapton coil in it, this is much better, good flavor and a good MTL vape, not sure I am sold on squonking still, but this is the best so far :)

VvXmYgL.jpg

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Origen 16 clone coming out soon ,I'm picking one up and will let you know what I think :)

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Origen little I have one for sale $80 +20 for the 22mm ring to make it flush

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors