Become a Patron!

MTL RTA - Grass is always greener...

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello again everyone. I could not stay away forever, but you already knew that.

I've been having a fine time with my new B3 with the 0.8 pin and (I guess we're calling pg/vg juice "freebase" now?) 12mg 30/70. Scratches the itch but good. Got my addiction once again fully switched over to vaping again. Good, good. Yes.

So now the Shiny Thing Syndrome is starting in, like clockwork. Lots of cool options and things to consider - how nifty that there are modern tanks with throwback tech to old school gennies.

What's everyone's verdict for best MTL RTA out there at the moment?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hey there @burley! Long time indeed! Welcome back!

Can't help with MTL atties, but I'm sure someone will be along directly.

Good for you, coming back to vaping!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Of course jmho. I have tried a large amount of mtl rta's, although not many newer ones. That's because, for me, once I found the Kayfun lite 2019 and Dwrva fl mtl, there was no reason to keep looking. The only thing that could be improved is top fill, but that is not something I care about at all. Ease, flavor, and quality are top notch on both again imo. đź‘Ś

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got rid of so much stuff when I "quit" vaping my last time. I sure could use a bunch of that stuff these days. I miss my Kayfun. I miss my mods. I miss my drippers. Ahh well.

Seems like the Dwrva is the new hotness. Gotta dig around, but there's so many that I want to try out.

Kinda feel like I should just get another KF Prime and save the money in the long run. Fantastic mtl piece, that one.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I try most of the MTL RTA's that come out, but Kayfun Prime is still king for me though.

I will say BP Mods make really good MTL RTA's, got the Sure RTA and Pioneer Insider I am using right now, and ordered 2 more Pioneer Insiders, because they are that good.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know nothing bout nothing when it comes to BB. But taking a search for that pioneer... I might have to rethink that. Seems a fresh take on vaping. Compact. Clean. That atty is alluring.

Black Sure with the smaller cap would suit me just fine everyday, but now I'm curious about billets.

Time to go down a rabbit hole. Why not.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know nothing bout nothing when it comes to BB. But taking a search for that pioneer... I might have to rethink that. Seems a fresh take on vaping. Compact. Clean. That atty is alluring.

Black Sure with the smaller cap would suit me just fine everyday, but now I'm curious about billets.

Time to go down a rabbit hole. Why not.

New BBs drop tomorrow morning at billetboxvapor.com. Lately it's been possible to find units in stock longer, so the chance of being able to actually buy one is pretty good.

I resisted buying them for a long time, but after I bought one, next thing you know, I had seven. All but two are SXKs, but even those are nice.

VU Sponsors