Become a Patron!

mushroom vapes

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Kudos for great customer service! I asked about a product on the website, just to verify before purchasing. His vendor had given him wrong info on it. He offered what I was looking for and a coupon to make up for it, basically at his cost, for something that wasn't his fault. I wasn't even a customer yet! Sure will be in the future. I think he went above and beyond, great vendor!

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heisenberg at Mushroom Vapes is awesome. He'll bend over backwards to accommodate you.
Really good juice at a really affordable price. And that's before the 60ml upgrade special, the 100 ml upgrade special, and the coupon codes he offers. I'm a fan.

I recommend the ripe strawberry, lemon chiffon, and key lime pie.

Fear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Asides from my own juice Heisenberg juice is one of only three vendors I buy from.

I recommend Lemon Cream Cake, Key Lime Pie, Pineapple Upside Down Cake.... The list goes on!

Top notch juice, top notch guy!

I have been very happy with my purchases from Heisenberg at Mushroom Vapes. He is one of a couple vendors I keep buying from. His good juice with his customer service will keep me going back.

I like the Caramel Capp Cigar a lot, along with the Ripe Strawberry.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
600 ml of delicious Mushroom Vapes liquid on the way. With 30% off MVAUGUST coupon code - $92.15. That's under Mount Baker level pricing. And the juice quality is right up there with anybody's. I know. I buy from a LOT of vendors.
Love me some Mushroom Vapes.

VU Sponsors