Become a Patron!

MVP 3 Fire(power)Botton Sticking

I got my mvp 3, three days ago and last night the power boton started sticking in the on position .It just does it once in awhile.Whats up and what should I do?Anyone? Can send me a personal message.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my mvp 3, three days ago and last night the power boton started sticking in the on position .It just does it once in awhile.Whats up and what should I do?Anyone? Can send me a personal message.
Rob welcome to the forum. You would probably get more responses if you post this in the regulated mod section http://vapingunderground.com/forums/regulated-mods-variable-voltage-wattage-3-7v.398/

Post it in that section. I don't have an mpv but you might just have some dirt or debris that is making your button stick. Have you tried pressing it on the side and in the center to see when it is most likely to stick?

I got my mvp 3, three days ago and last night the power boton started sticking in the on position .It just does it once in awhile.Whats up and what should I do?Anyone? Can send me a personal message

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
IMHO if it started messing up like that almost at once, I would contact whoever you purchased it from and ask to exchange it for one that works correctly.

swolber79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'll tell u about one other issue. Well INNKOIN says its safety feature. Hope you able to fix your button issue. Email innokin straight up. They took a day to reply back. In the mean time I contacted place i ordered from and they told me to send it back. I got mine from myvapor store 2 weeks return policy. So contact place u bought from asap. The iTaste MVP3.0 has an integrated safety mechanism which shuts off the device and requires power to reboot. This safety feature has been integrated to protect against damage to the PCB caused by coil short-circuits, battery over-discharge and damaged atomizers/tanks with decreased resistance ,if you iTaste MVP3.0 unresponsive, connect a powered micro-USB charging cable and the device will reboot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors