Become a Patron!

My computer's hard drive crashed :(

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My main laptop crashed last night and the hard drive failed on it. I lost all my recipes for my juice :( My uncle does IT work so I'm praying he can recover everything. I'm now on a slow Linux tower. and the keyboard is horrible. Mainly every key is stuck since the keyboard is so old. Time to go to the Goodwill lmfao

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My main laptop crashed last night and the hard drive failed on it. I lost all my recipes for my juice :( My uncle does IT work so I'm praying he can recover everything. I'm now on a slow Linux tower. and the keyboard is horrible. Mainly every key is stuck since the keyboard is so old. Time to go to the Goodwill lmfao
We had so many things go wrong in the past that our motto is save and save often. If you have to, email the recipes to yourself and definitely invest in some flash drives/ thumb drives and an external hard drive or two. Sorry about your recipes. :(

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We had so many things go wrong in the past that our motto is save and save often. If you have to, email the recipes to yourself and definitely invest in some flash drives/ thumb drives and an external hard drive or two. Sorry about your recipes. :(
I have two flash drives...I somehow manage to lose them since they're small and find them months later lmao. I need to make a google drive just for my recipes. I had a two TB external hard drive but that crashed too and couldn't fix it. Warranty was done. I've been on computers since I was three and they hate me lmfao

VU Sponsors