Become a Patron!

My first Aromamizer

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I was gifted some gear by a couple of great guy's here on VU. I received a Rx300 and an Aromamizer as an early Christmas gift from @MrMeowgi and @urby2112 . An absolutely amazing gift from two very kind individuals. The gear is perfect I love it.
So this is my first Aromamizer. I have a Glaz but previously could not find enough in my budget to purchase one. This one is supreme v2 with a post less deck and 8 mil extension. I am truly impressed. My first build and wick on it and even with the 8mil extension the flavor is great. No leaking yet either. I have really been missing out. Are all the Aromamizer as good? I know I probably just got lucky with the build. I coiled with Wotofo framed staple clapton's @ .22 ohms for the pair. Wicked med tight with some rayon. I combed out the ends a bit and gently put semi loose in the walls, just to the holes. I have this rta on my beautiful behemoth carbon fiber Rx300. I have it cranked waaaaay up there to 75 watts. I am getting really good flavor and nice clouds.
So this has been my first full day with my killer rig. I am getting to know it, trying to make friends and so far I love it. We as I have said many times and this was an incredible display of kindness. And I am a fortunate member of this awesome community. Thank you so much. Peace and love to all.
Rick

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So I was gifted some gear by a couple of great guy's here on VU. I received a Rx300 and an Aromamizer as an early Christmas gift from @MrMeowgi and @urby2112 . An absolutely amazing gift from two very kind individuals. The gear is perfect I love it.
So this is my first Aromamizer. I have a Glaz but previously could not find enough in my budget to purchase one. This one is supreme v2 with a post less deck and 8 mil extension. I am truly impressed. My first build and wick on it and even with the 8mil extension the flavor is great. No leaking yet either. I have really been missing out. Are all the Aromamizer as good? I know I probably just got lucky with the build. I coiled with Wotofo framed staple clapton's @ .22 ohms for the pair. Wicked med tight with some rayon. I combed out the ends a bit and gently put semi loose in the walls, just to the holes. I have this rta on my beautiful behemoth carbon fiber Rx300. I have it cranked waaaaay up there to 75 watts. I am getting really good flavor and nice clouds.
So this has been my first full day with my killer rig. I am getting to know it, trying to make friends and so far I love it. We as I have said many times and this was an incredible display of kindness. And I am a fortunate member of this awesome community. Thank you so much. Peace and love to all.
Rick

Those Aromamizers, they'll steal your heart away if you aren't careful! lol

I have two OGs, four Aromamizer V2s, two Aromamizer Lites, and one Aromamizer Supreme V2. I don't have any of the Plus models because I don't particularly care for the really big (like, 30mm) tanks.

Anyway, every one I have is terrific. The Supreme V2 is the best of them. I don't have the 8 ml extension, but I do have the postless deck. All my others have velocity-style decks except the Lites, which are single-coil.

They are all crazy easy to build and have great flavor. Just don't fill them with the airflow open AT ALL, because they will leak.

If you ever get a chance to score an Augvape Boreas V1, go for it. Very similar to the Aromamizer and every bit as good a vape, and usually cheep cheep when you can find them. The V2, though, is a totally different and inferior animal.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree all the Steam Crave Aromamizer’s RTA’s are great! The latest version the Aromamizer Supreme V3’s are my fav’s! I still have & use my v2’s as well.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
16050377591481752397605190901330.jpg
She is my beauty. This set up will sit in a place of honor to be used as a table top personal device. I expect it to see daily use, curious how long the charge will last at 75 watts, 3-4 days would be very cool. They are brand new, 1st charge, 1st time being placed in a device. Sony vct5a's. I know kind of old model and there are better. I bought them for a Hammer of God and never got around. So I charged up and will live in the Wismec until the mod strikes to bust out the HoG.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 172873
She is my beauty. This set up will sit in a place of honor to be used as a table top personal device. I expect it to see daily use, curious how long the charge will last at 75 watts, 3-4 days would be very cool. They are brand new, 1st charge, 1st time being placed in a device. Sony vct5a's. I know kind of old model and there are better. I bought them for a Hammer of God and never got around. So I charged up and will live in the Wismec until the mod strikes to bust out the HoG.

Nice!

Should see a good day and one half of vaping at 75w is my guess, truly depends on how often you take puffs.

I don’t even make it a day on my Odin 250c... but I vape it at 130w and it’s only dual battery... again that is when I vape that device only.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 172873

You're right, that's a knockout setup. Love the kitty cat, too. He/she reminds me of the first cat we had after hubbs and I got married. What is the critter's name?

Enjoy your new toy! That's a mighty nice present!

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You're right, that's a knockout setup. Love the kitty cat, too. He/she reminds me of the first cat we had after hubbs and I got married. What is the critter's name?

Enjoy your new toy! That's a mighty nice present!
Oh my baby. That is kat fish or fish-fish. She is my avatar. She is 7ish and I have had her as a baby. We still have her mommy, Diva. She is 10. Yes I freaking love this set up. I love my mid end gear. Look how pretty it is and I suspect it will have a good run. I like my Wismecs even if most do not or negative opinions.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 172873
Kat-fish is a beauty!!!! Enjoy your wonderful gifts!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Congrats Bigrick on your new set up. Looks great! And looks like it vapes great too.

Also have a ? for @Heartsdelight , @nadalama , or anyone.
Does the V3 single coil deck fit/work on the V2 Plus?

Sorry, I don't have a Plus or a V3 of any of the Aromamizers. I have the OGs, the V2s, and the Supreme V2.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats Bigrick on your new set up. Looks great! And looks like it vapes great too.

Also have a ? for @Heartsdelight , @nadalama , or anyone.
Does the V3 single coil deck fit/work on the V2 Plus?
Hi VapeFan :wave: no the single coil deck for the Aromamizer Supreme v3 will not fit the Plus v2 but the Plus v2’s single coil deck will fit the Ragnar with the adaptor.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I think like the Ragnar over all the others because of bottom af, but not buying a mod for it. Too bad it's 35mm, maybe the next iteration will be a smaller Ragnar.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh how awesome you have joined the Steam Crave Family @Bigrick and how lovely of @MrMeowgi and @urby2112 to hook you up! Great guys.

Speaking of Steam Crave though, yes yes shameless plugging here but I do have one on pre-order as I had to have this baby. I don't DO gold but when I saw these. 18k gold ( I assume gold plated ) I pre-ordered the one on the left :) Can't wait.

125938223_1524937477705689_8635995982376161185_n.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm late to the Aromamizer party. I got my first one this year. It was a Lite (V1.5). The flavor and everything about it is right up my alley. I ended up getting 4 more of them.

I got two of the Supreme V2's around the tail end of the price markdowns. Most Chinese stores slashed prices and I wasn't really interested. I thought they were one of the big 30mm tanks.. Before I got the Lite, I wasn't interested in any of Steam Craves stuff. The Supreme line is fine though in my opinion since I'm not interested in giant vaping gear.

I tried the postless deck and yeah it vapes really nice. I just got a single coil deck and a mesh deck from Fasttech. I haven't tried them yet.

VU Sponsors