Become a Patron!

my first couple builds(3days into building)

so my boss told me i had to learn to make coils because one of the other local vape shops was going out of buisness and we started getting a lot of new customers that needed help with coils so on short notice these are some of the builds i have made so far, as for my opinion on flavor vs coil type personaly the flavor on RDA's is a little better then in my TFV8 Tank as far as more flavor on different coil types havent noticed much of a difference but anyways here are some pics of my coils i have made,

28G kanthal Parallel Dual coil .30Ohms
oqh8Hbq.jpg

28g hand twisted Kanthal Quad coil reading .22ohms
TkicymU.jpg

24g hand twisted kanthal Dual Coil reading at .11ohms

40brcxI.jpg

all 3 of thoes were made in the last 24hrs in order of making them, from top to bottom, anways what wattage should i be running the dual twisted .11ohms at?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The dual coils need to be centered, unless you're building on a TOBH RDA. The wattage mainly depends on the eJuice, besides personal preference. Not every eJuice likes it hot. Therefore it depends on the eJuice, what kind of coil(s) you build. I used to buy a eJuice that I could only use with a 1.2 Ohm single coil, and low wattage, or it would taste burned.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice job!

It is my understanding that with the new FDA regs, you will no longer be legally allowed to do this for customers.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
here are two of many ways to center your coils. I'm centering similar as shown in the second video. However, using precision screw drivers for wrapping my coils, I'm using them to push the coils to the center as well.

VU Sponsors